Sign in to follow this  
DFlight

Sounds and Music you want to hear at Orlando games

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.

WIN

especially Gaga...seriously

They do play All I Do is Win and Winner by Jamie Foxx (the playoff official song)

I'd like to hear more of the Ryan Anderson song winner. He won for having a legit song and only heard it once at a game in a 30 sec clip...smh

I was taking about this to my buddy on game 2. Some of the music selection is just horrible.

I don't mind some of the stadium classics.

But I honestly dislike the songs with a "message" to get people to scream...

Jump Balls, play Kriss Kross. That stupid Jennifer Lopez song..Lets get loud or whatever

If you want people to get loud, just play cool stuff. I realize that there's a lot of different people going to games. Maybe we have a different demographic here than say Cleveland. I understand you don't want to play 3 hours of hip hop here. But they really need to update the music and effect.

I'm hoping badly that the new arena gets all that stuff updated too.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

They should just play the first 30 seconds of Crazy Train after everything.

not pirated of course.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

As long as it is limited to the music played before, after, and during breaks, in the game. The last thing we need is to have a PA announcer making it all about himself, like they have in Detroit and Cleveland. As it is, our MC, Scotty B, is a bit hard to take sometimes.

quote:

I was taking about this to my buddy on game 2. Some of the music selection is just horrible.

I don't mind some of the stadium classics.

But I honestly dislike the songs with a "message" to get people to scream...

Jump Balls, play Kriss Kross. That stupid Jennifer Lopez song..Lets get loud or whatever

If you want people to get loud, just play cool stuff. I realize that there's a lot of different people going to games. Maybe we have a different demographic here than say Cleveland. I understand you don't want to play 3 hours of hip hop here. But they really need to update the music and effect.

they should play 2 hours of house music for every game and give at least 4 players extacy, talk about a show.

Oh Yeah. I don't particularly enjoy Scotty B and his thing. I just think that some of the music needs to be updated, and we don't need to be told what to do for 4 quarters with said music. Just let the fans enjoy the game.

I honestly think that we can probably write down the music used on games and it will be the same stuff over and over almost at the same times of the games. Its boring.

I don't want an over the top announcer or loud voices. I guess at least update the library to songs from the last few years..not 20 years old..except of course arena classics.

quote:

Oh Yeah. I don't particularly enjoy Scotty B and his thing. I just think that some of the music needs to be updated, and we don't need to be told what to do for 4 quarters with said music. Just let the fans enjoy the game.

I honestly think that we can probably write down the music used on games and it will be the same stuff over and over almost at the same times of the games. Its boring.

I don't want an over the top announcer or loud voices. I guess at least update the library to songs from the last few years..not 20 years old..except of course arena classics.

'uprising' - the muse

'shout' - james brown

that clap your hands part from that stupid cha cha song

funky guitar intro from some random 70s song

lol we should start singing like the euro-soccer people.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

They should just play the first 30 seconds of Crazy Train after everything.

not pirated of course.

Is that the new rag on me? I'm not a crazy racist against Turkish people, but I am super uptight about copyright laws?

quote:

Is that the new rag on me? I'm not a crazy racist against Turkish people, but I am super uptight about copyright laws?

DOM: Scourge of the Ottoman Empire and staunch defender of intellectual property rights.

It has a nice ring to it.