Sign in to follow this  
ninjapj

Mickael Pietrus sprained left ankle (Will Play)

The only thing that can be good about this ,is... when Pietrus return he always catches on fire for 2 huge games of MP3!!!

for now just relax and listen to some *.mp3 and get well soon MP3

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

I dont know bout u guys but this is funny

http://www.latimesmagazine.com.../kobe-white-hot.html

He looks like a R&B singer destined to be haunted by questions on his sexuality...

well if it's one thing the nba has proven to us over the past few years, is that it's public relations team has to be pretty amazing.

Sandbagging the Hawks? With rumors of a switch of johnson on Jameer and bibby playing on barnes is SVG hiding his move? Could MP be moved to barnes starting spot to counter the bibby move. MP would score at will against bibby and crush the hawks plan quickly. No disrespect to Matt who will destroy the Bibby matchup too but MP would put alot more offensive pressure on Bibby than barnes. JUst a thought...is this a phantom injury for MP which is hiding SVG's move?

what rumors? lol, that was just SVG doing his own speculating. And our coach doesn't adjust to lower level strategies. We are the EC Champs and teams must match up WITH US.

Talked to MP today. He did not practice. He said he's officially "day-to-day." But once he hears the Magic crowd tomorrow he will "feel no pain."

By the way if you ever want up to the second updates, just follow me on Twitter (@Dan_Savage). I post updates on my phone while at practice from there.

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Savage:

Talked to MP today. He did not practice. He said he's officially "day-to-day." But once he hears the Magic crowd tomorrow he will "feel no pain."

tell peitrus we'll put him in our lolcat thoughts.

quote:

quote:

By the way if you ever want up to the second updates, just follow me on Twitter (@Dan_Savage). I post updates on my phone while at practice from there.

Thanks for the info, Dan. And thanks for all the work you guys do on the website, providing us with up-to-date info.

Now that we've waited so long for a game, we've all gotten antsy. Having info like this definitely helps.