Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Foulumentary

Pretty much any calls where Tyson Chandler was involved were B.S. all he did the entire series was grab, hold, shove Howard and got away with it.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

Dwight needs to quit hand fighting and establish position with his body and legs. That would've saved him a few fouls. Yes, he gets held. If he quits shoving the opponent's arms away, maybe the refs will start to take notice.

Agreed. Half of Dwight's fouls in that last series was opponents grabbing his arms and him getting fouls called when he reacted. Now, I can understand why that would be frusterating but sooner or later he has to realize what is happening and make an adjustment.

Guys..they had four games to take notice.

If Dwight doesn't get into arm wrestling contests, the refs will notice he is being held. That's what I'm trying to say.

Jec, I don't like your tone.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dwight needs to quit hand fighting and establish position with his body and legs. That would've saved him a few fouls. Yes, he gets held. If he quits shoving the opponent's arms away, maybe the refs will start to take notice.

Agreed. Half of Dwight's fouls in that last series was opponents grabbing his arms and him getting fouls called when he reacted. Now, I can understand why that would be frusterating but sooner or later he has to realize what is happening and make an adjustment.

If Dwight doesn't get into arm wrestling contests, the refs will notice he is being held. That's what I'm trying to say.

Jec, I don't like your tone.

ok

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm assuming that you are talking about the refs noticing the holding. Jec and I were talking about Dwight not making any jerking motions with his arms that will encourage the refs to make a bad call.

One thing to notice is except for the first foul of game 3, Dwight smiles, gives out an "Oh my.." and stomps around the court like a child after every call. EVERY CALL.

He needs to work on taking calls how they come, even if 75% of them are complete bs. Because that doesn't help either.