Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Tim Donaghy Comments on Orlando-Bobcats Series

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

I must be the only one that thinks most of the fouls by dwight were self inflicted...oh well.

Well there were usually more than 1 per game that were total BS.

It was not that the fouls were not fouls. They were ticky tack fouls. they were not calling it the same both ways. Many fouls Dwight recieved were a result of him shaking off Chandler who was draped all over him on both ends of the floor. Just look at the tape and the abuse Howard took non-stop and NEVER getting a foul against him. The moment he reacts in any way, no matter how little he react, Chandler or who ever guarding him acts like they get hit byt a freight train. In the process the cheap fouls get called against Dwight.

Not just Dwight was being called like that, but Carter was getting all these phantom fouls as well. Then entire time the Bob's were allowed to play any way they felt and did not get called unless it was too obvious not to call.

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

im starting to think that every professional sport should have an independent governing body especially the nba.

Yeah, because that would totally make it better...

"Tim Donaghy All I can say is that the Hawks will be flying high after their next game...."

After Tim predicted a poorly called game for the Hawks/Bucks in game six. He said this about game 7. I checked the line on the game and it moved shortly after he said it on his FB page. ROFLMAO.

Might as well get ready to play the Hawks.

Personally I believe most of what Tim Donaghy

said. David Stern is the most corrupt person and he has an agenda with Lebron. The problem with Dwight is that he allows these thugs to get the best of him, and the thugs are going to continue their attacks full force. Dwight cannot respond in kind because he will be called for the foul. Also, Dwight is not helping his cause at all by constantly complaining and whining all the time.

Stern looks like he is about 100 years old, so maybe he will retire soon. We can only hope.

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

Personally I believe most of what Tim Donaghy

said. David Stern is the most corrupt person and he has an agenda with Lebron. The problem with Dwight is that he allows these thugs to get the best of him, and the thugs are going to continue their attacks full force. Dwight cannot respond in kind because he will be called for the foul. Also, Dwight is not helping his cause at all by constantly complaining and whining all the time.

Stern looks like he is about 100 years old, so maybe he will retire soon. We can only hope.

It would be nice if he were to retire, but don't see it any time too soon.

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

what's funny also, is that every time dwight makes a move, he always has that "AYYYYYYYYYY" yell like he just got fouled, then stares down the refs for a couple seconds, then runs back on defense haha. Or same thing if he makes it.

Pau Gasol does the same thing. On every play!

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

im starting to think that every professional sport should have an independent governing body especially the nba.

Yeah, because that would totally make it better...

I think if you seperate the finances from rule enforcement you'd get better officiating.

There is NO LEAGUE IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS that is as bad as the NBA...nothing comes close. The fact that the commissioner attempts to orchestrate the outcome of competition is total bull****.