Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Spurs prove Celtics can beat Cavs

The mighty Mavs (cavs) improved so much. Since the trade for Butler and Hayward it was supposed to put them over the top (jamison and shaq). They were matched up with the old men from San Antonio (boston). They stomp the old men from San Antonio (boston) in game 1. What a whoopin! Watch out for Dallas (cavs)

The mighty Mavs (cavs) improved so much. Since the trade for Butler and Hayward it was supposed to put them over the top (jamison and shaq). They were matched up with the old men from San Antonio (boston). They stomp the old men from San Antonio (boston) in game 1. What a whoopin! Watch out for Dallas (cavs)

Good point. I only have to fix a "couple" things:

1. The Spurs are title contenders while the Celtics faltered down the stretch. Compare both teams records after the ASB and get back to me.

2. The Mavericks were extremely overrated (I have been saying that for months, and I can prove it to you). The cavs are co-favorites to win it all.

3. The Mavs trade really didn't help them at all (been saying that since the trade also). The cavs trade arguably made them the favorites.

4. Orlando is not a consensus pick to come out of the east like LA is in the West. This isn't even a comparison.

5. Dallas best player is Dirk. Cleveland's best player is LeBron.

6. The Spurs have Gregg Popovich. The Celtics have Doc Rivers. The Spurs have depth and 3 stars who can take over a game. The Celtics have no depth whatsoever and only have one star who can take over a game (Pierce) and another who the cavs shut down on a routine basis anyways (Ray Allen).

Nice try though bro...

This doesn't prove anything about the Celtics/Cavs series.

Also, Obawan, I wouldn't use Pops > Rivers in your argument about the Celtics/Cavs series. At the end of the day you guys have Mike Brown, Doc might as well be Pops in that matchup.

Spurs were lucky they werent not banged up going into the playoffs like they were alot of the season, otherwise the Mavs would of prevailed.

Same with BOS/MIA, celtcs were healthy at the right time and were able to stop the potential upset that alot of people thought MIA was goin to pull off.

So I definitely give a healthy BOS a chance against CLE who has a banged up lebron

Originally posted by Its just zo: