Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Celtics

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Game changing calls.

1. Shaqs tip in while the ball was in the cylinder late 4th quarter

2. Lebron hit the ball out of bounds and they called it on Big Baby late in 4th quarter.

that being said. The Celtics looked like the better team surprisingly (that's why these Cavs fans on here are probably so riled up), but dont know how to finish a game to save their lives.

up 11 going into 2nd half? And blew it. So glad we didnt pick up Sheed in offseason, and Big Baby is just as bad.

Cavs will win the series tho, the Celtics had their chance,if they woulda won tonight they coulda took the series.

At least both teams looked pretty bad, except the Celtics first half looked good.

Are all Magic fans this retarded? Going into the half with an 11 pt lead is hardly having the game sealed up, yet you act like it was. The Cavs came out and quickly, over the 3rd quarter, chiseled away at the lead and took the lead back before the 4th quarter.

Stupid people who dont know basketball...ugh

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

It's halarious Cavs fans are trying to convince ppl that the Cavs dont get heavily favored.

No one, not even MJ got the ridiculous favortism Lebron gets.

If the Magic got favored by the refs to the extent Lebron does I wouldn't even try to deny it I'd welcome it with open arms. Thatll never be the day tho.

No other play can initiate contact, lower his shoulder, use his elbows, all while taking 4 steps and get a foul called in his favor other then Lebron.

no excuses Cavs fans. RIGHT. Thats what Lebron said, this is an excuse free team, my elbow kills, but this is not an excuse. OUCHY though.

I have never seen a bigger hater of lebron and the Cavs than you Thuglife. Thats not a good thing.

It makes for pointless hate posts like this.

Please just wait till we beat them in the ECF

LeBron get more calls than most, i understand that but you over exaggerate to the most extremes.

If the Cavs get past the Celts, they will meet their maker.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

The only thing he has left to do is win a championship..There won't be any excuses. Back to back MVPs, the league's best record, and putting up #'s that only Jordan and Robertson put up before...

And yet, he is an attention seeking ******...go figure.

Thuglife, stop being irritated by Cavs fans. Some are here to chat. Some are here to be trolls.

That said, Cavs fans who are here just to talk crap are on notice. Calling a fanbase retarded is not tolerated.

Trolls and trashtalkers with low post counts (obvious trolls) will be suspended.

quote:
Originally posted by cavs4life06:

We don't care what you think. You guys use the refs as excuses every single game. Stop crying, that's all you guys do. Refs are making good calls, you guys just don't know much about the game of basketball.

Just out of curiosity, how much basketball did you watch BEFORE LeBron was signed by the Cavs? I'm willing to bet probably next to none, yet you come on here and try to lecture people who have been following the game for 20 years? Yes, real classy. Fact is, around here there isn't much respect for The King, who acts like he's above all of this when he's winning, but when he's losing he doesn't feel like dancing and won't shake hands.

And I don't think coming onto a Magic message board and expecting us to adjust to you is a realistic goal. This is our house, just like the Cavs forum is your house and I wouldn't expect ya'll to adjust to any of our fans that go over there (although I don't know why any of our fans would, seems like it's so bad over there ya'll are coming over here instead)

The BEST part of the game was when Inside the NBA interviewed Shaq. Shaq made a reference to beating the Kings to Webbers expense. Webber responds: "Tim Donaghy is on the phone for you!"

Do you guys not see all the thrown elbows dwight gets away with going for a rebound??? You guys need to stop using the refs as an excuse. Really makes you guys look bad.

not true at all and if that were true that doesnt compare to Lebron getting away with an offensive foul every time he drives which results in most likely 2 points from the line.

look at Lebrons average Fouls. Thats unreal, that's unreal for the way Lebron plays