Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Celtics

Battle of the blobs down low.

Fat Baby Davis and Shaq "the walking blob with tattoos" O'Neal.

How do these guys have no muscle tone in the NBA? They look like melted ice cream.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

If melo did that....OFFENSIVE FOUL

After a lot of you spend all this time complaining about flopping, it actually happens and you rule in favor the flopper??? Kinda contradictory, don't ya think?

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

If melo did that....OFFENSIVE FOUL

After a lot of you spend all this time complaining about flopping, it actually happens and you rule in favor the flopper??? Kinda contradictory, don't ya think?

If Melo did that to bron.. OFFENSIVE FOUL

The C's has given Cle a tougher than expected game, and they were only a Pierce away from an upset.

So let me get this straight....Cleveland wins, the refs gave it to them, anyone else wins, they earned it??

Sometimes I think you all want so badly for them to lose, you will find any excuse you can as the reason they won.

quote:

So let me get this straight....Cleveland wins, the refs gave it to them, anyone else wins, they earned it??

Sometimes I think you all want so badly for them to lose, you will find any excuse you can as the reason they won.

No I think you missed the part on how Lebron can mug people on D without getting called for it too.

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

quote:

No I think you missed the part on how Lebron can mug people on D without getting called for it too.

I didn't miss anything...I see plays like that in every game that I watch, regardless of the team...

I also think it's funny that every time Dwight gets a foul called on him, the refs and the NBA are conspiring against Orlando.

I understand this is a Magic board, and you guys are Magic fans, but every foul on Howard isn't a bad call and every no-call on the Cavs isn't a bad call.