Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Celtics

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

I wish they would stop compareing themselves to us. Btw Magic 3-1 Boston this year. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Their retards. Cavs are a one man team , do they know this?

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

http://www.cavfanatic.com/go/t...3/?pg=last#432715341

That stupid?

without KEVEN GARNETT!!!

Right, because Orlando didn't have an All-Star point guard that was injuried.

Seriously. It's not Orlando's fault that everyone looked down on the Celtics, they are a great team and they know how to win in the playoffs.

Last year the Celtics were the 2nd seeded team in the East, the series with Orlando should have gone to 7 games, it was number #2 vs #3. This year the Celtics are the #4 seeded team and are less healthy then last year and yet, they are still a tough team in the playoffs, they should give the #1 seeded team problems. Maybe, just maybe someone should tell the Cavs that they are playing against a team that won an NBA championship, so playing against the Celtics was not going to be an easy series.

quote:
Originally posted by dreamingincolors:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

http://www.cavfanatic.com/go/t...3/?pg=last#432715341

That stupid?

without KEVEN GARNETT!!!

Right, because Orlando didn't have an All-Star point guard that was injuried.

Seriously. It's not Orlando's fault that everyone looked down on the Celtics, they are a great team and they know how to win in the playoffs.

Last year the Celtics were the 2nd seeded team in the East, the series with Orlando should have gone to 7 games, it was number #2 vs #3. This year the Celtics are the #4 seeded team and are less healthy then last year and yet, they are still a tough team in the playoffs, they should give the #1 seeded team problems. Maybe, just maybe someone should tell the Cavs that they are playing against a team that won an NBA championship, so playing against the Celtics was not going to be an easy series.

But what would that do to their sense of entitlement?

As much as I'd love to see Boston win the series (which actually could make Lebron leave the Cavs) I would miss not seeing what is sure to be a great series between Orlando and Cleveland. Not saying Boston wouldn't also be a good series, but I've been looking forward to a rematch since we won the ECF. ESpecially since they got Shaq.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

But what would that do to their sense of entitlement?

If they feel entitled to it, then they need to play like they want it. I think now that the series is tied the Cavs are realizing that this Celtic team is not going to lay down, so I think they will come back ready for the next games. But again, never count out someone how knows what it takes to win an NBA championship.

Watching this series it seems to me that the Celtics should be up 3-1 in this series. I think they will win. (if the games care called fairly that is.)

In addition, Doc needs to unleash mighty midget. He's the only guy in their bench that can both stretch the floor and attack the hoop. They really need his scoring.

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

Who on earth is Keven Garnett? Is he some kinda mascot who died of horrible disease and now the team plays with that much more fire in the second half just before the end of the movie?

EDIT: Maybe someone should go post the series from last year where we beat them in the ECF, and put that we did it without JAMEEL NEILSON!!!!!

I'll never forgive Reggie Miller for calling Jameer that.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

In addition, Doc needs to unleash mighty midget. He's the only guy in their bench that can both stretch the floor and attack the hoop. They really need his scoring.

lol i bet they regret trading house.