Sign in to follow this  
badboy

Lebron James

He is a really good basketball player. But watching him play against the bulls shows he has no class at all.He likes to rub it in your face when he makes a good play, but like in the finals last year when he didn't stay and shake hands tells me he can dish it out but can't take it himself.That is a shame the media and the refs are in love with him, they will do everything they can to make sure Cleveland makes the finals and wins.

He is a really good basketball player. But watching him play against the bulls shows he has no class at all.He likes to rub it in your face when he makes a good play, but like in the finals last year when he didn't stay and shake hands tells me he can dish it out but can't take it himself.That is a shame the media and the refs are in love with him, they will do everything they can to make sure Cleveland makes the finals and wins.

I have to agree with you. You don't see our players winking at coaches and giving so many expressions after making clutch shots. I don't even see Kobe do that.

I don't take his not shaking hands that seriously. I do take him walking through our cheerleaders during their dance routine seriously. Every person with even little respect would go around them while they do there thing.

Did anyone see LeBron tonight?

I have to tell you, I hate him. But how good can he be? He came back in the 4th with 8 min to play, and I saw: jumper, another one, layup changing hand, rainbow 3, rainbow jump, free throws, block, steal, off rebound.

I think this is the closer to totally dominating a player can get. He seems he cant miss. And I liked that he didnt shoot many FTs, but he still got it done. **** Cavs are one man show, but that one man is so dam good

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

Did anyone see LeBron tonight?

I have to tell you, I hate him. But how good can he be? He came back in the 4th with 8 min to play, and I saw: jumper, another one, layup changing hand, rainbow 3, rainbow jump, free throws, block, steal, off rebound.

I think this is the closer to totally dominating a player can get. He seems he cant miss. And I liked that he didnt shoot many FTs, but he still got it done. **** Cavs are one man show, but that one man is so dam good

I'll give him that. He had a great shooting performance in the third. He's such a great player but the thing is his actions. You can be a great player but stay classy.

quote:
I'll give him that. He had a great shooting performance in the third. He's such a great player but the thing is his actions. You can be a great player but stay classy.

Totally agree. I hope destiny makes him pay for being such a classless person.

Who cares?? I hope we play them. I think we can play much better D than the Bulls. Lebron is an outstanding player but I think we have more combined weapons than the Cavs. The thing we do different than any other team in the league is run up the score quick with 3's. If we have some hot hands, they'll always be playing catch up. I'ld like nothing more than watching the Magic, once again, taking Lebrons ego and stomping on it. Fug hymn...

He's such a dbag. I cannot believe all the expressions he gave today. He was like "OHHHHHH" bouncing his head up and down and winked at the Bulls bench. He acts like everything he does everyone cares so much.

After he made that layup he was like "OH MY GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW UNBElIEVABLE I AM"

quote:
Originally posted by michael_perez:

people are just hating on him... Is saw Wade rearranging Eddie Jordan's neck tie in a game. I dont think its disrepectful, but that wasworse than what Lebron did.. You guys are just hating.

Who are you? icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

If you don't think dancing during games, winking at the opponents coach, not shaking hands, wearing new york hats, mocking the opponents bench, and walking through the Magic Dancers routines is classy, you must be worse than Lebron.

Let me add to this. Lebron is going to be the two time MVP of the league. This guy gets triple doubles out the *** and is "THE WORLD'S GREATEST PLAYER

I dont hate wade, but if you dont like Lebron winking at coaches. But what about this move by Wade?

As I said, a lot of people here hate the guy. But is his every move needs to be documented so that people will have something to hate about?

Guys are so insecure about Cleveland and the Cavs. We might as well Cavs forum here, separate from Around the nba... LOL