Cavs vs Bulls

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

how about pollution?

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Yeah I know. This is getting out of hand. You should see the amount of ash on the south and southeast part of the country here. Inches of ash. Day as dark as night. No sunlight whatsoever. Just darkness.

Note sure, but I know this thing isn't good for your lungs. Small minerals and glass materials that can really harm you, besides the fine ash itself.

528252.jpg

528255.jpg

528271.jpg

I saw most of the 1st half and a little of the 3rd and the officiating was pro Cavs. I saw many hits called on the Cavs side that were not called on the Bulls side.

It's a shame that in this game you have to play ball on all 3 sides of the floor... O, D, and refs.

You guys can make all the excuses you guys want for the cavs playing good basketball. The officiating was good. Bulls aren't gonna get foul calls just shooting jump shots. There were times where gerald wallace didn't get a foul call against Dwight towards the end of the game that would have got him fouled out. NO EXCUSES.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavs4life23:

Anothercavsfan....don't listen to magic fans. I've noticed that they are not very intelligent and think Matt Barnes is the next Michael Jordan cuz he held Bryant to like 36 points.

Then why, exactly are you here? If Magic fans aren't very intelligent, why the **** would you decide to hang out on a Magic Forum as a Cav's fan, especially DURING A CAVs GAME?

Like the people on your forum are any better. I already looked at a Bobcats vs Magic topic and they honestly expect a 30 point lead in the playoffs? Do they realize that the Bobcats BEAT THEM 3 TIMES? Beating them is enough to look as good as Cleveland as far as I'm concerned.

Well, I was just in last night's game thread, wondering aloud why Cavs fans were in there.

But now I see that we started a Cavs/Bulls game thread on our boards, so I guess we can't be too upset if fans of either of those teams show up to talk (or troll) about it.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Well, I was just in last night's game thread, wondering aloud why Cavs fans were in there.

But now I see that we started a Cavs/Bulls game thread on our boards, so I guess we can't be too upset if fans of either of those teams show up to talk (or troll) about it.

Bit different. It is our boards in the NBA section.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:

True. But them posting in this thread is also a bit different than them posting in the Magic/Cats thread.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:

True. But them posting in this thread is also a bit different than them posting in the Magic/Cats thread.

Wait...are we talking about the same thing? smile_shardhappy.png

Not sure??

It bothers me to have Cavs fans already on our boards causing trouble when we won't even play them for several weeks. I made a post about it in the Magic/Cats game thread.

Then, after that, I noticed that one of our members had created a "Cavs/Bulls" thread in "Around the NBA." I was making a distinction between the two.

I guess it is a bit more acceptable for Cavs fans to post in a thread that we created about their team. But I still don't like them posting in OUR game threads.

quote:

Not sure??

It bothers me to have Cavs fans already on our boards causing trouble when we won't even play them for several weeks. I made a post about it in the Magic/Cats game thread.

Then, after that, I noticed that one of our members had created a "Cavs/Bulls" thread in "Around the NBA." I was making a distinction between the two.

I guess it is a bit more acceptable for Cavs fans to post in a thread that we created about their team. But I still don't like them posting in OUR game threads.

Yeah. Same thing. smile_cheers.gif

quote:

Not sure??

Don't stereotype all Cavs fans on here for a few that cause trouble...Should I be here?? Probably not, but I am. I like it here, don't get harassed that much, and get along with almost everyone, save a few people.

It's not trolling for a person to talk basketball...It's not trolling for a person to have an opinion that isn't the same as yours.

I will agree, some of the Cavs "fans" on here don't know their place, constantly downtalking the Magic and some of their fans, but you won't hear a peep of that from this guy..So I'd prefer not be judged as part of a group I'm not affiliated with.