Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Bulls

quote:
Originally posted by Cavs4life23:

I understand that you guys don't like the cavs, but we don't like magic either, but no need to make excuses why we are playing good basketball. You guys play good basketball, but we don't say it's cuz of the refs. we awknowledge that you guys are a really good team, you guys should do the same. No need to hate every post.

This is basketball and with it comes the fans. Fans have different opinions and express themselves differently.

Trust me, I've been to Cavs forums, and the hate and disrespect is very similar. You just probably don't see it.

That being said, if you hate the Magic, why are you here? This is a Magic board, if you don't like this team, you have no need to be here.

But I ask you all to just lay off the personal attacks and just talk about the game respectfully to other members, be it Magic fans or Cavs fans. If not... I will send you a really personal and hateful PM in Icelandic.

quote:

I understand that you guys don't like the cavs, but we don't like magic either, but no need to make excuses why we are playing good basketball. You guys play good basketball, but we don't say it's cuz of the refs. we awknowledge that you guys are a really good team, you guys should do the same. No need to hate every post.

we dont get obvious Lebron calls. Thats why you dont say the refs against us.

edit: lol Refs are single handedly taking the front court out of the Bulls. Gibsons last call was a ghost

i think only being down by 15 after that horrible half is pretty good. Being out coached by mike brown should cost you your job.

I say fire Del Negro before the start of the second half and replace him with anybody and they could make this interesting.

quote:

The Cavs are a good team, but if you can't see that LeBron gets the benefit of the whistle tremendously then you need to get your eyes checked.

I'll only give credit to Shaq's game. He's playing great.

Other then that? this game is a terrible game and it's sad that the Refs are going to give the Cavs such benefits when the Cavs didnt even need refs to win this series.

It's bull **** hard to watch. Absolutely terrible officiating.