Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Bulls

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

Dagger.

lol getting a little excited there beating the 8th seed. So excited u couldnt hold urself back from posting it on the Magic message boards.

Where's the excitement in what I said???

And don't mention this being on a "Magic board." I'm more welcome here than you are.

But yes, any time you win a playoff series against a hungry team, that's a good win. Sorry for your disappointment.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dagger.

lol getting a little excited there beating the 8th seed. So excited u couldnt hold urself back from posting it on the Magic message boards.

And don't mention this being on a "Magic board." I'm more welcome here than you are.

But yes, any time you win a playoff series against a hungry team, that's a good win. Sorry for your disappointment.

smile_owned.gif

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dagger.

HAHAHAHAHA +14582

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

I'm not watching the game so I'm not a good judge on this, but the foul calls are awfully even and Chicago has taken more FTs. How are the refs unfair in this one??

The refs are unfair because Cleveland lives in the paint, but shoots a normal # of free throws. The refs are also unfair because LeBron gets fouls called by driving to the hole.

And the refs are again unfair because they're not letting the Bulls mug the Cavs. To some people on here, a normal foul is a ticky-tack foul, and a flagrant foul is a normal foul....So every foul is a ticky-tack foul.

quote:

quote:

I'm not watching the game so I'm not a good judge on this, but the foul calls are awfully even and Chicago has taken more FTs. How are the refs unfair in this one??

The refs are unfair because Cleveland lives in the paint, but shoots a normal # of free throws. The refs are also unfair because LeBron gets fouls called by driving to the hole.

And the refs are again unfair because they're not letting the Bulls mug the Cavs. To some people on here, a normal foul is a ticky-tack foul, and a flagrant foul is a normal foul....So every foul is a ticky-tack foul.

I have probably watched 4 minutes of actual game time, but Brad Miller's 4 & 5 foul along with Noah's 4th were one of the worst calls ever.

quote:

quote:

Sorry man, but LeBron lowering his shoulder and driving THROUGH defenders who are outside the restricted area and are set is an offensive foul, which is hardly ever called.

I find it VERY suspect that the man has NEVER fouled out of any game in his, what? 7 YEARS in the NBA? I think even John Stockton fouled out more than that. Correct me if I'm wrong though, ya know?

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Oh my god, Rose missed a floater.

Still not done yet.

The Bulls just need a stop.

I heard from my roommate the officiating has been completely unfair this game. Is this true?

I just got home about 10 minutes ago and haven't seen much, but believe it's the truth based on the teams playing in the game.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

I have probably watched 4 minutes of actual game time, but Brad Miller's 4 & 5 foul along with Noah's 4th were one of the worst calls ever.

I'm not going to say the Cavs don't get favorable calls. I've said all year that they do. But every time a foul is called doesn't mean the refs messed it up.

Thuglife is butt-hurt, and has the biggest Cav crush in history.