Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Guess who's calling our first round matchup on TNT? (you're gonna love this...)

Cheryl Miller? I don't like that guy one bit, I think his brother Reggie does a better job. after hearing the ace crew TNT assigned assigned us for round 1 I'm so glad that we'll have David and matty for at least four more games

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Seriously I would rather hear him than JVG this year. He is trying to ride the Lebron wagon so if Brown is fired he can coach the KING LOL

are you serious?

the guy who always openly cheers for us because his brother is on the team?

You guys need to check your hate sometimes. Its not rational.

When is the last time you heard him cheer for us?

Before ESPN ordered him to keep his bias in check. I think it happened around November/December. That's my theory anyway.

Ok I will buy that has to follow the PR bit. He really has hopped onto the LBJ wagon as of late though about when you said. He is not like he was last year.

Well if he wants to be apart of ESPN he has to. It's the Tiger/Favre/A-Rod/Lebron station. 24/7

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Seriously I would rather hear him than JVG this year. He is trying to ride the Lebron wagon so if Brown is fired he can coach the KING LOL

are you serious?

Before ESPN ordered him to keep his bias in check. I think it happened around November/December. That's my theory anyway.

I even remember last year when he asked ESPN if they wanted to take him off our broadcasts because he wouldn't be able to not be biased toward us.

Seriously though, some people here probably turn on their mother if she doesn't tell them she loves them every day. Just because someone thinks the cavs (you know, the team with the best record in the nba) are the favorites to win it all doesn't mean its a slap in the face to our team.

So are you telling me that you do not think that the announcers of ESPN and ABC are biased? Or are you saying that we should not be offended that Cleveland is the favorite? I will agree that they should be the favorite. However I will not agree that they are biased in their announcing and broadcasts. Lebron got more facetime in the last game than anyone and he didn't even play....

Im saying there's no grand plan to keep us down. We need to quit with all of this outrage every time an article comes out. The bias comes from the fact that cleveland has Lebron and its easy to gush over super talented guards. When McGrady was here we were getting that "biased" commentating too. Its just easy for commentators to get excited over the Amazing plays of guards.

Our super talented player doesn't surprise anyone because he just catches the ball in the paint, makes a move, and scores. He makes it look so easy that its not as impressive. When you have lebron, or durant, anthony, kobe, etc who can score anywhere on the court it creates drama.

The only big men that get overwhelming respect is ones who win and win and win. We haven't won yet so we aren't going to gain that overwhelming support.

as a nation we love to root for amazing greatness or the underdog. We love to root for Tiger Woods to win every tournament he plays in. America wants Lebron to win because they want to witness someone who could be one of the best players ever. We also love for the scrappy bunch of guys who dont deserve to be there.

Sadly, we're stuck in the middle right now. We're too good to be the scrappy underdog. We haven't won enough or have the Jordanesque personality to grab the front runners. If we win a championship we can start moving into the "rooting for greatness" tier.

Cheryl Miller really? NO!!

and on top of that Devlin the Raptor announcer?

expect for VC's january to get brought up mutliple times each game, and for "VC sure isnt what he once was. He would have dunked that." or something.

Im not sexist, I just cant listen to a girl announcer all game long it's just weird.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

are you serious?

I even remember last year when he asked ESPN if they wanted to take him off our broadcasts because he wouldn't be able to not be biased toward us.

Seriously though, some people here probably turn on their mother if she doesn't tell them she loves them every day. Just because someone thinks the cavs (you know, the team with the best record in the nba) are the favorites to win it all doesn't mean its a slap in the face to our team.

So are you telling me that you do not think that the announcers of ESPN and ABC are biased? Or are you saying that we should not be offended that Cleveland is the favorite? I will agree that they should be the favorite. However I will not agree that they are biased in their announcing and broadcasts. Lebron got more facetime in the last game than anyone and he didn't even play....

Im saying there's no grand plan to keep us down. We need to quit with all of this outrage every time an article comes out. The bias comes from the fact that cleveland has Lebron and its easy to gush over super talented guards. When McGrady was here we were getting that "biased" commentating too. Its just easy for commentators to get excited over the Amazing plays of guards.

Our super talented player doesn't surprise anyone because he just catches the ball in the paint, makes a move, and scores. He makes it look so easy that its not as impressive. When you have lebron, or durant, anthony, kobe, etc who can score anywhere on the court it creates drama.

The only big men that get overwhelming respect is ones who win and win and win. We haven't won yet so we aren't going to gain that overwhelming support.

Got ya I don't think there is a conspiracy either as of yet...LOL we will see how many free phantom calls are whistled on Dwight then we can decide...For the most part I don't think we will see the Kobe Lebron hype like last year. Most people are already saying that Orlando Cleveland can be the best series.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Im not sexist, I just cant listen to a girl announcer all game long it's just weird.

that chick that does the raports games does have a high voice