Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

After a successful season, what was the one major failure?

It's not that he doesn't like Jameer. It's that he's saying he's the opposite of some of the players he likes. Jameer clearly does average a lot of assists and gets them almost the same way Nash does.. just with less flashy passing.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Guys, stop freaking out just because Thugllife doesn't like Jameer. Its his opinion. Its just like me not liking Rashard when he doesn't dunk..but worse.

Try watching this:

and then realizing he will never do that in a Magic uni. That'll REALLY make you hate him.

but then you watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu74S1Xrijc

and you forgive him... a little.

You and I both know that Rashard doesn't dunk when given the opportunity to. Instead, he puts up a weak *** lay up when he has an open lane for a stuff and ends up blowing two points. What the hell? Why does everyone show me the same exact highlights of him dunking the ball?

That second highlight was probably the first dunk of the season and his 1st alley oop dunk in nearly 60 games.

No it IS that I dont like Jameer. Plz dont tell me that I should all of a sudden become a Jameer fanatic because I like Nash. Dont compare those two.

Nash gets a lot of assists of pick n rolls with Amare, yes. Jameer gets a lot of points and some assists off of pick n rolls with Dwight.

Nash averages 11 assists per game. ELEVEN. You guys are just pushing it now.

Nash averages 1.2 more shots a game than Jameer ON A TEAM WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE SHOOTING, he doesnt have Dwight Howard, VInce Carter, Rashard Lewis.

Nash shoots over 50%.

So Jameer shares a similarity with Nash, the Pick N Roll use. That doesnt mean I'm a Jameer fan lol. So Every PG that uses the PIck n Roll I have to dislike? Because Jameer uses the PIck and roll? my god guys.

Comparing Jameer with Steve Nash is not a smart. Nash averages 11 assists and is a 2 time MVP.

I'm allowed to like J Kidd and Nash and not like Jameer. Why dont you realize this.

Don't know whether you can tell or not by my limited posts or failure to attach pictures to my title, but I do this on a fairly part-time basis. Since I last checked, I must have missed when everyone became fans of Jameer. In those threads people were posting obscure stats as to why he was one of the worst starting point guards in the league. When did his bandwagon get so crowded? Did he change since then, or have people just grown to love him? Also, I was hoping to brush up on my internet jargon. What is a troll? And don't say me or I'll eat your goat.

Yes, Nash averages more assist on a team where he's basically the whole offense. Big surprise there.

But you are ignoring that Jameer actually averages a decent amount of assist. Nobody's saying Jameer is as good as Nash, but loving Nash and hating Jameer is just pure hypocritical.

quote:
Nash averages 1.2 more shots a game than Jameer ON A TEAM WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE SHOOTING

How do you know Jameer doesn't need to be shooting? Isn't it a coincidence that we do our best when Jameer has a good shooting percentage?

Again, nobody is asking you to be a Jameer fan. We're asking you to make some **** sense.

quote:
Originally posted by Voice of Treason:

Don't know whether you can tell or not by my limited posts or failure to attach pictures to my title, but I do this on a fairly part-time basis. Since I last checked, I must have missed when everyone became fans of Jameer. In those threads people were posting obscure stats as to why he was one of the worst starting point guards in the league. When did his bandwagon get so crowded? Did he change since then, or have people just grown to love him? Also, I was hoping to brush up on my internet jargon. What is a troll? And don't say me or I'll eat your goat.

When was the last time you were here? Last year? lol

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

No it IS that I dont like Jameer. Plz dont tell me that I should all of a sudden become a Jameer fanatic because I like Nash. Dont compare those two.

Nash gets a lot of assists of pick n rolls with Amare, yes. Jameer gets a lot of points and some assists off of pick n rolls with Dwight.

Nash averages 11 assists per game. ELEVEN. You guys are just pushing it now.

Nash averages 1.2 more shots a game than Jameer ON A TEAM WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE SHOOTING, he doesnt have Dwight Howard, VInce Carter, Rashard Lewis.

Nash shoots over 50%.

So Jameer shares a similarity with Nash, the Pick N Roll use. That doesnt mean I'm a Jameer fan lol. So Every PG that uses the PIck n Roll I have to dislike? Because Jameer uses the PIck and roll? my god guys.

Comparing Jameer with Steve Nash is not a smart. Nash averages 11 assists and is a 2 time MVP.

I'm allowed to like J Kidd and Nash and not like Jameer. Why dont you realize this.

i do and i do respect the fact that you admire other players basketball is a great game and can have so many diffreces of opinion.

i do feel tho that you should give jameer some credit where it is due no one can really hate a player and be able to like nothing that they do.

my biggest example is lebron i hate him but you have to admire his hussel and the biggest thing i must give him crdit for was when the cavs played the lakers in LA and the fans strated throwing rubbish on the floor with just 3 mins to go ( after the refs threw a few techs as well), he huddled his team up and told them to just play this game out and dont drop to thier level.

to me that was great leadership one of a few occasions.