Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Kittens Game 1 4/18 5:30p

i said before that the team can win if vc plays poorly. lewis and the bench steped up. howard will be smarter nesxt game. every series they will push him. he has to calm down for the magic to win it all. good game for nelson.

What's up with Gortat this year? He not playing with the same energy as he was last year.

On another note, MJ has put together a very good team in Charlotte. I like all the moves they made over the last 2 years, except for when they drafted D.J. Augustin over Brook Lopez.

I just want to say that I hate the "everything goes in the gamethread on gameday" rule. someone may have something they feel is important but no one will see it, much like people probably wont see this

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

25 years of watching 200+ games of basketball a year and that IS WITHOUT A DOUBT the worst officiated half of basketball I have EVER seen! Ive seen worse games (not many) but this was the Bobcats, not the Lebrons, Jordans, Celts or Lakers. That gives credence to just how horrible these guys were calling the game. This was a defending eastern conference champ playing a team without a playoff appearance and youd think MJ, Lebron and Paul Pierce were playing for the Cats.

I sure hope VC or Dwight with those 100 million buck contracts publicly call out the refs. Its chump change but SPEAK UP.

i disagree. we really didn't get screwed all that much

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

i said before that the team can win if vc plays poorly.

ohh, i like your theory. ok then lets hope vince shoots 4/19 for every game so he can win a championship

quote:
Originally posted by dbeng:

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

Larry Brown was very classy in his post game interview..

where are you watching this??

Sun Sports, i am sure NBA.com will have them all later..