Sign in to follow this  
patport21

Tim Legler LOL

It was hard to understand his nonsense but I think he said it had to do with Lebron having to guard stronger players than Dwight because there aren't that many good centers.

I think Tim thinks the award is for the player who guards the best.

When Tim played, he never played defense.

That's funny. The award has pretty much been dominated by big men. It never ceases to amaze me how some of you guys get worked up so easily.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

That's funny. The award has pretty much been dominated by big men. It never ceases to amaze me how some of you guys get worked up so easily.

Who's getting worked up? We're laughing at this tard.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Who's getting worked up? We're laughing at this tard.

lol, It's a combination of laughter and moral outrage. I can count on at least one Tim Legler thread a week.

I hate that guy, he just wont give us credit for anything.. everytime i see him he's a tool. He does the power rankings thing too and like a week ago he wouldn't even put us in the top five!! what an ***...

In the same show though they were talking about how the Magic have no vocal firebrand that people see and say "There gonna do something"

The host then replied and said. "I got two words, Marcin Gortat."

I almost fell over laughing.

CLIPPERS ANNOUNCER JUST ASKED BARON DAVIS WHO HE THINKS IS THE MVP AND HE SAID DWIGHT HOWARD. NOW THAT MAN SHOULD BE AN ANALYST WHEN HE RETIRES FROM THE NBA BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS ****

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

CLIPPERS ANNOUNCER JUST ASKED BARON DAVIS WHO HE THINKS IS THE MVP AND HE SAID DWIGHT HOWARD. NOW THAT MAN SHOULD BE AN ANALYST WHEN HE RETIRES FROM THE NBA BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS ****

sweet

But...everyone knows lebron will win it but cmon how can it not be dwight...Leading the league in Rebounds , Blocks , FG%, Double Double's ....

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

sweet

But...everyone knows lebron will win it but cmon how can it not be dwight...Leading the league in Rebounds , Blocks , FG%, Double Double's ....

take dwight off the magic and we're still a playoff team. take lebron off the cavs and they're in the lottery. it's really that simple. which player means more to their team? lebron hands down.