Sign in to follow this  
Chase

(Excuse me Mods) Bobcats fans say **** the Magic.....

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:
Originally posted by Magics Fan from Syria:

No one can beat the Magic this year except for the refs

Cleveland can beat the Magic, and without help from the refs (although they'll surely get it). They're a good team, with the best player, and have homecourt advantage over us. I think we can and should beat them, but I'm definitely not gonna be shocked if they knock us out. If it comes to that.

i agree i just hope the refs stay out of it and let the teams determin the result and if they are the better team then i can live it.

You cant take this out of context....

Look at Charlotte and what they been through from a NBA perspective...

They had a good team before the Bobcats.. in the Charlotte Hornets..

They had Larry Johnson, Morning, Bogues, etc...

Then the team was sold away, not because of financial reasons, but because owner image reasons...

When that happened.. Charlotte could not keep the name and history behind their franchise....

After a couple of years of having nothing, but an empty Charlotte arena, they finally got another NBA team...

However the ownership, including part owner Nelly... wasnt that good and have missed the 500 mark for many seasons...

Now they are finally going to the playoffs...

Charlotte is now going to the playoffs...

For the first time in a decade or more....

So let them be excited...

They have every reason too.

This Charlotte team had the capabilities to steal a couple of games and push this series to 6.

Except this year's Magic already slept on a playoff team and learned their lesson with Philly last year, and they are just flat out more mature this go around since going to the Finals.

Magic in 5. (Charlotte wins Game 3, riding the emotion of their first home playoff game in Bobcat history)