Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

The Bobcats..

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

I am not saying that this will be an easy series, but:

If we can't beat the Bobcats, then we can't beat Cleveland.

If we lose to them in the first round, we saved time losing in the ECF's to CLE. Simple as that.

Call it a time saver.

this logic is very flawed

4-1 Magic. They win game 3 because of the crowd, actually I wonder if Charlotte will actually have many more supporters showing up for the postseason.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan57:

I am confident that the Magic will beat the Bobcats in 4 or 5 games. WHY?

1.Our playoff experiance vs none for them.

2.We have a much deeper team.

3.We have the better starting 5

4.We have a great defense and offense.

5.I feel the Magic are one of the 2 best teams in the NBA

6.Best center in the NBA

7.Best 3 point shooting team in the NBA

8.Do I need to go further?

The only way the Magic can lose is if they beat themselves. I don't think that will happen!

Go Magic!

sorry man you failed at number 1 stephen jackson has playoff experience added with the fact that larry brown coached many playoff sides and has even won a championship

i wouldnt be writing them off based on that.

I wouldn't doubt it if we lost a game or two at their arena... that place will probably be so ****ing loud, add that to the fact that they're a great home team and it's a big possibility. On the road for them, however, it's a whole different story.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

I am not saying that this will be an easy series, but:

If we can't beat the Bobcats, then we can't beat Cleveland.

If we lose to them in the first round, we saved time losing in the ECF's to CLE. Simple as that.

Call it a time saver.

this logic is very flawed

No.

I am accounting for "match-up" problems.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Why are you so worried about an inexperienced playoff team? You've made about 3 threads on the Bobcats. It isn't gonna be any worse then the 0-2 like the Sixers last year. And Bobcats offense sucks.

Agreed. His threads are getting a bit tiresome. This is the best Magic team in a long while with a excellent coach (Larry Brown is great too, but SVG is better imo). Ghost does not seem to think the Magic can beat anyone- the Celtics, Cavs and just about any other team.

Yeah I don't think they can breeze by the league's best defense, the top team in the league, and a team that has the potential to beat us. I'm such a lame I'll probably take the Pacers in a series at this rate!

I do not think I said it would be a breeze, but that the series could be 6 or 7 games. I am curious, is there any team that the Magic can beat in the playoffs? Why start a thousand threads complaining about how the Magic suck and that the Magic can not beat any team? Such a Debbiedowner.

This is actually the first thread I've made concerning any of that but you're clearly exaggerating my views about the playoffs. I suggest you stop lying about me.

The original post simply says that the Bobcats will be harder than the Hawks.