Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic at Cavs Sunday 4/11/10 1:00 PM - EST

wow at the lakers game, glad to see them go down... hopefully we don't give up an easy one to finish up the season... home court in the finals would be huge if we make it

I wonder what it's more nervous to be right now.. a Celtics fan or a Lakers fan? They better step it up or they may not even make it to the Western Conf. Finals!

Magic are 2nd in the NBA~! I'm not worried about the Sixers, but they need to bring their A game against the Pacers tomorrow. They've been ballin' as of late. Who knows, maybe we can wrap up 2nd in the league by the last day of the season and rest Dwight-Vince-Meer come Wednesday without worrying about anything.

Lakers are NOT losing the Clippers. They've just lost their entire identity since they gave up near that trade deadline.

Sacremento though has a chance..

Missed the game... just got home and saw the box score... ugly. Can someone summarize it, please? I saw the highlights and only once did I see Carter doing anything... Nelson and Howard played well, Lewis hit his shots at an efficient rate, our bench played decently, but these are all things I picked up from the numbers and not so much from watching the game?

How bad were our rotations (especially in the 1st half when the Cavs had that lead)?

Wince? Missed open shots? Shut down on D? Not aggressive enough?

How did Bass look? Who did he guard the most and how well did he do?

Did Jameer shoot first?