Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic at Cavs Sunday 4/11/10 1:00 PM - EST

W is a W, just glad it's not an L.

Still has nothing to do with a possible ECF matchup because A) No Bron B) No Shaq C) Reserves played alot.

Now we just need LA to lose...

Be honest guys. This is our worst win of the season. Admit it. We struggled against Cleveland's bench, Cavs still outrebound the **** out of us, and Jamison is still a magic killer.

If LA wins today we should wrap it up and rest the starters the final 2 games because LA wont lose their final 2 games to the Kings and Clippers..

I think we shoudl rest our starters anyways, I think our bench can take Indiana and Sixers.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Dwight looked pissed going into the locker room.

he should be, their trying to send a message to the cavs... But the cavs' role players played well. but a win is a win...

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

Be honest guys. This is our worst win of the season. Admit it. We struggled against Cleveland's bench, Cavs still outrebound the **** out of us, and Jamison is still a magic killer.

It wasn't pretty, and that was expected in my honest opinion. Dwight agreed too, so they'll talk it over and get the kinks out in the last two games.

But the effort to get back out of a rather embarrassing hole was there and it was enough to steal the W.

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

I'm a Blazer fan for the next 3 hrs

+1

quote:

This is because the magic did not show for a quarter and half. I had my doubts about you and now these doubts are confirmed.

quote:

quote:
I had my doubts about you and now these doubts are confirmed.

..Huh?

ohhhhh. Need some ice for that burn? lol

quote:

quote:
I had my doubts about you and now these doubts are confirmed.

..Huh?

u sound way too negative right now...this is by far NOT our worst game of the season obviously....we struggled in the first quarter on our defense basically...but we regrouped and got it together in a pretty timely fashion to dominate the 2nd half...u have to admit that...yes the cavs didn't have their primary player...but the cavs have improved this year with their 2nd unit also...but in the end i for one knew the cavs could not beat us today...and with a healthy bron they will only be a temporary pain in our azz in the post season...we got this!

To be honest, this game is nothing... This is not a barometer for the ECF (If ever they meet). The Cavs are without Lebron and Shaq, Orlando is probably underestimating this team and not really into the game...

But when these 2 meet in the ECF, its gonna be a war... Im so excited. One of these two teams will most probably be the Nba champs this year.