Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic at Cavs Sunday 4/11/10 1:00 PM - EST

quote:

The Magic sometimes get way overconfident at times, and imo felt like the Cavs would be easy to bet without James. Look at other games were teams have injuries with their best players gone. This is why I worry more about playing aganist the raptors or the bucks in the first round.

I agree with you that they don't show up in a lot of games they feel will be easy.

But by watching the game, I noticed more stupidity in the first half then lack of effort. In the second half, we rotated smartly, made smart passes, and took the ball in more, and passed it out to the OPEN-3 when necessary.

Also, bad rotations. I'm glad Howard and Gortat locked in down in the end. Best rotation in the whole game in my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

The Magic sometimes get way overconfident at times, and imo felt like the Cavs would be easy to bet without James. Look at other games were teams have injuries with their best players gone. This is why I worry more about playing aganist the raptors or the bucks in the first round.

I agree with you that they don't show up in a lot of games they feel will be easy.

But by watching the game, I noticed more stupidity in the first half then lack of effort. In the second half, we rotated smartly, made smart passes, and took the ball in more, and passed it out to the OPEN-3 when necessary.

Also, bad rotations. I'm glad Howard and Gortat locked in down in the end. Best rotation in the whole game in my opinion.

Agreed. We also have one great asset- a great coach in SVG-he got the Magic to refocus and take the win. SVG can out coach Mike Brown any day of the week

I think you have to give Stan a lot of credit for switching up his rotations until he found a lineup that worked.

WEll I think Bass should get the minutes over Anderson even vs the Cavs.

Lewis needs to step up big time on Defense/Rebounding in the playoffs he looked half *** in those categories. I kno he can do better then that, if not we have some trouble.

Luckily Jamison isnt gonna have the ball unless it's an assist by Lebron if you know what I'm sayin.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

Peaches always seems to play well against the Cavs.

I love peaches.

Is it me, or is it that Carter never shows up against the Cavs?

Really, the only game he showed up to was Game 1, but we got practically blown out that game.

quote:
Luckily Jamison isnt gonna have the ball unless it's an assist by Lebron if you know what I'm sayin.

You think so? Not even I think the coaching staff is that blind to see that Jamison gets anything he wants against Lewis.

quote:
Didnt Bass do a good job on him in Game 3?

Jamison still killed us in that game. 20+ points and I think almost got 10 rebounds. basically a double double.