Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic at Cavs Sunday 4/11/10 1:00 PM - EST

If the Magic come out sweeping through the East i'll admit I'm wrong but I doubt that will even happen. If we beat the Cavs it will be a long grueling series but their front line is still a huge concern for us.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

No because I admitted that I was dead wrong about those things before

And if we go by trends you're probably still wrong.

Being worried is just being realistic. Today was worrisome because we were getting our asses handed to us by a team that wouldn't even make the playoffs if they didn't have Lebron.

And this is a team we will be seeing again, but next time, in superstar form.

being worried about the Cavs beating us is not being a bandwagon fan or a Cavs fan, all it means is that he's worried about the other team that is as good as us if not better.

You don't have to drink the Blue cool-aid to be a magic fan...

I can say i'm worried about the Cavs and i've been a fan all my life... i watch Skiles get 30 assists when i was like 6 years old... i was at the game when tracy mcgrady and Bruce Bowen got in a fight...

let me say again, i'm worried about the Cavs and the refs... if we played just the cavs i think we win but with the refs its a toss up i believe...

I'll be worried about Cleveland when they show that they can maintain a 20 point lead on us, with or without LeBron.

Other than the first game this year, which doesn't count for me, because I've selected it to be disregarded, for the sake of my point.

I dont think we will sweep the East, and to be honest, I would not want that because the Magic's weakest link is that they get to relaxed, as we saw today. Bobcats will probably go to six games. I have serious doubts that the Celtics will make it out of the first round less they play the Bucks. I cannot see Celtics beating the heat. The series with Cavs will probably go to 7 games.

quote:
Originally posted by TampaTony:

being worried about the Cavs beating us is not being a bandwagon fan or a Cavs fan, all it means is that he's worried about the other team that is as good as us if not better.

I can say i'm worried about the Cavs and i've been a fan all my life... i watch Skiles get 30 assists when i was like 6 years old... i was at the game when tracy mcgrady and Bruce Bowen got in a fight...

let me say again, i'm worried about the Cavs and the refs... if we played just the cavs i think we win but with the refs its a toss up i believe...

No, he is worried about everythiing. Why worry? I just hope for the best. This is not drinking cool aid. Even if we lose, I am sure Magic will give it their best and life does go on.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

No because I admitted that I was dead wrong about those things before

And if we go by trends you're probably still wrong.

Being worried is just being realistic. Today was worrisome because we were getting our asses handed to us by a team that wouldn't even make the playoffs if they didn't have Lebron.

And this is a team we will be seeing again, but next time, in superstar form.

I am not worried about today, because I realize that Magic did not show up for some time. It would be hard to be any team if you fail to show up. Yes, and we will be in superstar form too.

quote:

I am not worried about today, because I realize that Magic did not show up for some time.

Why did they not come to play? It was our chance to take second seed in the whole NBA, by facing a lebron-less cavs.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TampaTony:

No, he is worried about everythiing. Why worry? I just hope for the best. This is not drinking cool aid. Even if we lose, I am sure Magic will give it their best and life does go on.

I think there's two types of fans with every fan base... the realist fans(worriers and guys that don't like some players or the coach)

and the cool-aid drinkers(the guys that think they're team is going to make the playoffs every year or win a chip every year)

he's obviously the first and your more or less the second... every fan website i've been on always has these two groups and the usually always fight like this... the realist aren't real fans because they don't think we're going to do this or they don't like this guy or some other thing...

I've felt like this site does a pretty good job of not doing that and i hope that you don't start a revolution is all i'm saying, let someone be a fan how they want to be a fan and you can do it your way without somebody having their fanhood questioned...

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

I am not worried about today, because I realize that Magic did not show up for some time.

Why did they not come to play? It was our chance to take second seed in the whole NBA, by facing a lebron-less cavs.

The Magic sometimes get way overconfident at times, and imo felt like the Cavs would be easy to bet without James. Look at other games were teams have injuries with their best players gone. This is why I worry more about playing aganist the raptors or the bucks in the first round.