Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Who ever says Dwight is more immature than Lebron is a complete BAFOON

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

If Dwight didn't use the amount of profanity he usually does when complaining, he'd probably have half the amount of techs he has now.

I agree. He needs to censor himself more.

Just be like "yo ref! what the helicopter??" or "that was a terrible call! you know what? shut the front door! don't explain it to me."

Or be like Kobe and cuss the refs out in a foreign language. The possibilities are endless, really.

I know we were supposed to root for the Cavs, but seriously, I couldn't find it in myself to do it.

Like when LeBron shot that three that woulda tied it, I was like...NO NO NO NO. Then he missed it, I celebrated, then told myself, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING."

I couldn't help it. The Cavs make me sick.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

I know we were supposed to root for the Cavs, but seriously, I couldn't find it in myself to do it.

Like when LeBron shot that three that woulda tied it, I was like...NO NO NO NO. Then he missed it, I celebrated, then told myself, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING."

I couldn't help it. The Cavs make me sick.

Hahaha yes. A win for the Cavs there would've been great since it would keep Boston away from the #3 seed and a possible Cleveland/Boston 2nd round matchup. I may hate KG, but I find it hilarious when he's talking **** to guys like LeBron... just like today.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

lebron with 0 fouls again

Didn't Dwight Howard have 3 games in March where he had 0 fouls? Including the game where he had over 20 rebounds, 5 blocks, and 0 fouls?

It's not about foul calls...It was a good game today...Watching that game was hard for me to do. LBJ couldn't buy a 3 today.

He brought us back, and had a great 4th quarter, but we need other people to step up..

Having Andy in the game in the 4th quarter would have been a big difference maker, as he is Mr. Energy.

I do like how the Celtics treated it like they won the Championship when the Cavs were down their starting Center and their 6th man.

quote:
Originally posted by exAusTiN:

quote:

Didn't Dwight Howard have 3 games in March where he had 0 fouls? Including the game where he had over 20 rebounds, 5 blocks, and 0 fouls?

and your point is? Lebron has like 14 games this year with 0 and 20+ with only 1.

quote:
Originally posted by dorlndo:

quote:
Originally posted by exAusTiN:

quote:

and your point is? Lebron has like 14 games this year with 0 and 20+ with only 1.

Not trying to start an argument, but Dwight is the Center. Centers normally attempt to block almost every shot that goes up, and when someone gets by their man, the Center has to step up and play D. All Centers get fouls. Ilagauskas fouled out today.

Watching this game just makes me want a Cavs Celtics second round so freaking bad. KG was giving it to Lebron and then Lebron was taking it to their team and then he was getting involved with Tony Allen, and we know that Rondo and Rasheed have attitudes as well as Mo Williams and others, and I just need this series to happen while we face the Hawks instead. There'd have to be a fight for sure. C'mon Hawks, just keep winning.

quote:

just shows how dumb the refs and the league is you cant play with that much intensity and do as much as he dose and get 0 fouls in game as often as he dose.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Hard to foul when you don't play defense, though

Thats so true. Lebron has been going through the motions this year on the defensive side of the ball. Usually lebron doesn't even pick up the hardest defensive assignment. Anthony Parker sometimes guards the best guy on the other team (guard/sf wise)