Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Dwight Howard upset with fans, refs, Spurs

I will never understand why players get mad over intentional fouls (Hack-a-Whomever)

Like exploiting weaknesses isn't central to competition. Did JJ cry and yell at the opponents coach every time he got iso'd the second he stepped on the floor?

This worries me about Dwight, he srsly needs to man up and focus because he is so important to us during games, we cant afford him getting frustrated and playing bad because of it. The playoffs are going to be intense as ever and Dwight needs to keep his emotions in check.

I agree with what someone said in the game chat, "Dwight is his own worst enemy" if he lets himself get frustrated, he is going to let his team and everyone down. We can't afford this happening during key games in the post-season

Also, I wonder if Barnes will get in trouble for his comments towards a fan..? Who knows, I hope not.

quote:
Originally posted by ReaL_B3rT0:

This worries me about Dwight, he srsly needs to man up and focus because he is so important to us during games, we cant afford him getting frustrated and playing bad because of it. The playoffs are going to be intense as ever and Dwight needs to keep his emotions in check.

I agree with what someone said in the game chat, "Dwight is his own worst enemy" if he lets himself get frustrated, he is going to let his team and everyone down. We can't afford this happening during key games in the post-season

Also, I wonder if Barnes will get in trouble for his comments towards a fan..? Who knows, I hope not.

I would imagine Barnes will get a fine. Not sure of how much though.

I find it remarkable how on and off Dwight is at the line. I don't buy the wrist argument, I mean, it was his left, wasn't it? Left hand shouldn't be used for anything other than keeping the ball in line. If he's using it for anything else, it's no wonder why his FT shooting is so erratic.