Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Miracle @ Spurs 8:30 PM EST

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

The refs had orders from the top to make sure the Lakers get 4 games on their own court when we make it to the finals.

If the refs truly had orders from the top, I'm sure it'd be Cleveland facing LA in the finals, rendering this argument useless.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

because back to backs aren't in the playoffs and winning back to back games is irrelevant.

THANK YOU! I thought I was taking crazy pills.

but who knows maybe 1961 is right, our teams not good enough. Were too old like the Celtics. It's about winning back to back games in the regular season that determines it all. And the best way to do that is have a young roster. Playoffs mean nothing. Just win those back to backs in regular season

AND not to mention how bad our back to backs have been this year... second game versus cleveland when they have 3 days rest, spurs when they have a day of rest.

I thought the nba usually had back to backs with teams at the same time, say one team is having a back to back and another team is too? At least i think that's how it went last year to a certain extent.

After this game i dont feel bad for how horrible the spurs are this year... and i would not mind facing this guys in the finals and showing them a thing or too