Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Its Vince Carter not Wince Harder

No one's laughing at him for being injured, they're laughing (or poking fun at) the way he gets injured and plays the injuries. It's kind of like if someone gets hit by a car. That's not funny at all, but as the body flew out, if it happened to hit Glenn Beck right in the face, I'd sure as hell laugh.

it kinda gets old when he tweaks his ankle and acts like he's bruce willis at the end of die hard.

some of you act like he's Vince Martyr or something

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

it kinda gets old when he tweaks his ankle and acts like he's bruce willis at the end of die hard.

lol..now you gave the fan boy's a new name for him..

Just call him Florida Hospital.

In all seriousness though, maybe he has a suit deal with someone. Anyone ever think of that? He has to endorse suits on the sidelines. VC is a trooper and supports his suit company to the fullest. You guys should be ashamed to make fun of such a business oriented man as Vince "Jesus" Carter is. The immaturity on this forum is just sad...

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

I'm SO going to call him that.

Zo, I would like to thank you for taking the time to create an entirely new thread to tell us what you thought about two other active threads you just read. I know that when I was reading them the first thing that popped into my head was, "Man, I wonder what Its just zo thinks about the Vince Carter nicknames."