Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by VCMagic15:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by BTK319:

6,8,6,5,4,5 = 5.7 apg

He's averaging more assists than our starting PG in the last 6 games. Is Stan finally doin something right or is it just Vince? The guy has averaged 4-5 assists in the last 5 seasons there is no reason he shouldnt be doing it here also.

You do realize he has also averaged nearly 10 minutes more of play than Jameer in the last 5 games and is only averaging .4 more assists, right? RIGHT? Nah, don't write that there, it's useless info...

You do realize that it is still embarrassing for your shooting guard to average more assist than your starting point guard right? naah, don't talk about it, it's useless.

Wow, you completely whiffed on his point.

Vince's assist average is simply coming back up to his career average. He's always been a very good passer.

lol you think i don't know that? Ive been watching him since forever.

It's just that Buttermilkpancakes is deluded thinking Jameer is an excellent assist man, ROFLMAO, ill go back and live in my reality.

Only my first sentence was directed at you. I'm sure you are aware of Vince's ability since you no doubt have every game of his in your video library that you can view in your Vince Carter onesies while sipping coffee out of your Vince Carter coffee mug.

And its still amazing to me that you are unable to see how an increase in minutes leads to a increase in statistical production.

Did i hurt your feelings? sorry. Go make a new Jameer sig to calm your mood.

And yes, Catching upto Jameer's amazing 5.4 assists per game is soooo easy! (LMAO).

Our backcourt rotation (Jameer, JWill, Vince, JJ) is the best of anyone in the east and behind only Dallas for the rest of the league.

Screw all you individual haters. Both Vince and Jameer rock.

Yes, you devastated me, random Vince Carter fan.

There certainly aren't as many Vince Carter fans as some of the other player fans we have had on the roster but they sure make up for it with their d0uchey factor.

I think some of these VC fans are no VC fans whatsoever and are deliberately overly hyping/riding him to make ppl dislike VC.

My conspiracy..

but if not they need to chill. VC is doin great, let it be that way ppl dont need to keep hypin him up.

He's been assisting around his career average, and scoring at high %s now. Dont get how that causes arguments on here.

you go to a Magic game. All they have is Howard stuff everywhere. Then Carter stuff. He doesnt need more hype

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Our backcourt rotation (Jameer, JWill, Vince, JJ) is the best of anyone in the east and behind only Dallas for the rest of the league.

Screw all you individual haters. Both Vince and Jameer rock.

I dont like Jameer but I like this. I agree

quote:
Originally posted by VCMagic15:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by BTK319:

6,8,6,5,4,5 = 5.7 apg

He's averaging more assists than our starting PG in the last 6 games. Is Stan finally doin something right or is it just Vince? The guy has averaged 4-5 assists in the last 5 seasons there is no reason he shouldnt be doing it here also.

You do realize he has also averaged nearly 10 minutes more of play than Jameer in the last 5 games and is only averaging .4 more assists, right? RIGHT? Nah, don't write that there, it's useless info...

You do realize that it is still embarrassing for your shooting guard to average more assist than your starting point guard right? naah, don't talk about it, it's useless.

Tell it to Kobe Bryant.