Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

C-Webb on MVP

Yesterday on TNT Chris Webber shocked us all when he said that Dwight Howard should be MVP this year. I was happy.

He then proceeded to say that without Dwight, the Magic wouldn't win 30 games.

Now dont know whether to get insulted or not lol.

Your thoughts.

Yesterday on TNT Chris Webber shocked us all when he said that Dwight Howard should be MVP this year. I was happy.

He then proceeded to say that without Dwight, the Magic wouldn't win 30 games.

Now dont know whether to get insulted or not lol.

Your thoughts.

Even as a Magic fan, I can't say I agree that Dwight should be MVP, hands down it's LeBron. Cleveland has the best record, LeBron is very consistent, and has virtually no flaws

that is insulting. we are still good without dwight. when he sits for entire quarters on the bench because of foul trouble we don't crumble. gortat fills in and other guys like vc and shard step up

quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Mouse:

that is insulting. we are still good without dwight. when he sits for entire quarters on the bench because of foul trouble we don't crumble. gortat fills in and other guys like vc and shard step up

There's also that part where we closed out a playoff series on the road without Dwight.

Just shows how dumb he is

Dwight is not the MVP this year

and we would win 40 games prob without Dwight

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

Even as a Magic fan, I can't say I agree that Dwight should be MVP, hands down it's LeBron. Cleveland has the best record, LeBron is very consistent, and has virtually no flaws

LBJ has one big flaw, superego the size of Texas. He is not all that.

No. Dwight is not MVP yet. He is the most consistent player on the team (Barnes has been consistent but Dwight is more important) but he is not dominant enough on the floor.

if dwight averaged 20 points 12 rebounds and 4 blocks then i would say yes but at the moment it still a race between kobe and lebron.

with out dwight we would still be a +500 team i think 42-45 wins is where we would be at.

It depends. If we have no Howard, but we still have Lewis at PF then I doubt we get to 40 wins. If we have no Howard and no Lewis, but we have Gortat and a decent PF then I'd say 40+.

LeBron is the MVP hands down!