Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Timberwolves Fri. 3/26/10 7 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Good to see Ryan back in the rotation. As a side note, is this the most pathetic game thread ever? 2 pages?

good lord i hope he isn't back in the rotation. i wouldn't be able to stomach all that chucking in the playoffs. anderson had a solid game but c'mon...6-16 in 23 minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

Good win.I guess Ryan Anderson is trying to make up for all the dnp cd with the chuckfest?He took as many shots as vc and d12 combined.

Now I remember why SVG stoped playing ryan. He shoots evey time he gets the ball. 16 shots, and he only made 6. You got teamates buddy, and they are better than you. They aren't guarding you for a reason. Just because you're open doesn't mean you have to shoot it. what a chucker!

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Good to see Ryan back in the rotation. As a side note, is this the most pathetic game thread ever? 2 pages?

that means we are winning. if we are down you will see a lot of haters lol

also means that march madness is on

quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Mouse:

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

Good win.I guess Ryan Anderson is trying to make up for all the dnp cd with the chuckfest?He took as many shots as vc and d12 combined.

Now I remember why SVG stoped playing ryan. He shoots evey time he gets the ball. 16 shots, and he only made 6. You got teamates buddy, and they are better than you. They aren't guarding you for a reason. Just because you're open doesn't mean you have to shoot it. what a chucker!

ya consider VC + Dwight had 16 attempts....

loving that the lakers suck!!! ...... today...

makes me angry Anderson is back in rotation and got 23mins... is bs.. he is terrible, Bass should have had those 23mins.

Thanks van gundy for terrible coaching!

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

loving that the lakers suck!!! ...... today...

makes me angry Anderson is back in rotation and got 23mins... is bs.. he is terrible, Bass should have had those 23mins.

Thanks van gundy for terrible coaching!

Did SVG **** your wife?

lucky enough Im not married. Unlucky enough the two things about the magic I don't like are here to stay for a long time. Lewis and Stan. If Lewis decided to play D and rebound then maybe he would be that much of a head fuk.

After 70games the frustration of Stan is too much.

Positive note, Loving Jameer, Carter, Howard, Reddick, Barnes (was a hater of him earlier in the season, but now he aint chucking shots, also has started to earn the defensive reputation rather than him just saying he was good at d) fark it... even Gortat has been good recently,

terrible coaching = doing what you don't want even though Anderson didn't do half bad considering he hasn't played in over a month.

Get over it, spoiled children.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

WE WON BECAUSE OF THIS PIC I POSTED IN MY GAME THREAD.

*MEN IN BLACK* - ALL BUSINESS!

gala4teamandballroomedi.jpg

barnes is wearing navy blue

fyi ryan dropped 19 because of his chucks