Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Anti- Hill...90 to 95 %...From where

I'd say a good percentage of fans in Milwaukee don't like Hill for not putting Diener in when the crowd as chanting his name and even his family and friends went to see him.

Ridiculous. It shows what type of a*hole B.Hill really is.

I don't want to sound mean or insensitive but Im still relatively new.. I see JD asking some weird questions sometimes and putting Magic game previews days in advance.. is JD like in spsecial Ed or something, or perhaps desabled in some way? I jusst ask so I can measure my responses. It seemed kinda strange how he got mad at me one day on here.. (no hard feelings towards JD from me)

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Is that the only poll ...maybe 70 out of 1300.

There has got to be more Somewheres ...the way you guys talk...

I'm curious.

There isn't an actual number JD. Its all guesses and estimation. The best suggestion that I could make is to use this message board as a sort of control group. Almost everyone on here is a Magic fan. You're on here as much as anyone...if you were to guess how many of us are Anti-Hill? 90% is probably a pretty close number.

JD, I can't find the poll and I started it - I started it for a 4th time and the moderators have stopped it or buried it somewhere - they move it within minutes - they must have an alert system that say - there goes Knappy again starting another Fire Brian Hill poll. The most votes we got was around 50 and it comes in around 90% to fire Brian Hill, but these moderators are fast.

I put in a request to start another Fire Brian Hill poll and asked if they would leave it this time - the Magic must have told them no fire Brian Hill polls.

Knappy there is no conspiracy here, I have said many times before that I have no problem with a straight poll (fired - yes or no) but when we have laods of threads lying about debating it gets annoying for everyone!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Knappy there is no conspiracy here, I have said many times before that I have no problem with a straight poll (fired - yes or no) but when we have laods of threads lying about debating it gets annoying for everyone!

The vast majority of the members and guests on this forum want Brian Hill replaced. The voluminous number of threads, posts, and site visits unquestionably reflects that. The members who did vote (consider it a poll if you like) was 90%.

if there is a problem with a poll, i will go ahead and just post this now. count me as one vote for firing brian hill, anyone second that vote??? i really think that 90-95% number is used to describe knowledgable fans. not your casual fan that doesnt know much about the organization. that number more clearly represents your die-hards

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

It's not about me ...It's about you guys and the team...that's why I wait on my decision, till the season is done ...

to make a decision ...

I think what people are telling you is that your opinion is all that should matter. Why? Because in the end you don't make the decision anyway. Theres nothing to decide. Unless you are secretely Otis or an owner?

Lets face it the numbers may not be 95% but whatever they are its high.

JD - I started a thread requesting that we be allowed to do a Fire Brian Hill poll - yesterday - it was gone in less than 5 minutes - that is why you can't find it - I am sure that the moderators have been instructed that no fire Brian Hill poll will be allowed on the Magic website.

They buried or eliminated 4 polls in the past and always within the same day - now it happens in less than 5 minutes - and my comment was a request not even a poll.

The poll that was up for only a matter of hours with about 50 responses had a 90% fire Brian Hill vote.