Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game Thread: Magic @ Hawks 03/24 7PM

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

Ok this is going to get hate but fark ya alls.... We would still have won 50+ with nearly any other coach...

The team that is put together is why there is 50+, if anything it could have been 50+ and then two 60+ seasons.

Dont get me wrong, I am happy considering how dismal the hill / tmac era was.

But if I see something that I think is a weak point, then I got my right to be a critic of it.... just like most of you got ape at Carter, Lewis and Nelson when they were not playing well...

If your all so satisfied with the team then you are fools... should never be satisfied should always strife for wanting more!

Cloud Strife is a cool guy.

And Fyi, this team wasn't so stacked his first year. And they got over 50 wins. And it really wasn't very stacked last year either. This is the first time they have ever had a team with superior depth and talent. And if you remember earlier on in the season we didnt have our team all together. Yet we still won. The definition of a well coached team is one that wins when things arent going well.

That and think of how bad of a defensive team we were before Van Gundy got here. Since then we have been one of the best every year. Does he get no credit for that at all?