Sign in to follow this  
Alska444

Will you watch Magic-HEAT on FOX Sports Florida or TNT Tonight?

tnt broadcast shown on ONE HD here in aussie the game will be on at 10am aest but ill be at work so ill watch the replay at 7am aest on saturday morning.

With League Pass im stuck to watch it on TNT usually so I dont really have a choice. I wish there were more broadcasts from FSN instead.

ill watch the pregame on tnt then ill switch over. i actually love are announcer , and always watch sunshine over tnt and espn. o ya and that chick on espn? are they serious ? she should be announcing bowling or gymnastics but nba cmon? thats idea is worse then the nba lady that black lady ref. and i dont even want to get started on that. im not saying a black lady shouldnt be allowed to ref, what im saying is have fun in the wnba. and not saying a women couldnt ref in the nba, but if she does she shouldnt be as bad as that lady. and u have to admit shes bad.

quote:
Originally posted by ditchback:

Seriously, doesn't the HD look bad on FSN? It's always my last choice (if I have one).

I think so. I tend to like FSN commentating way more, but the HD is deifnitely better on TNT.