Sign in to follow this  
Chase

This is why we want the Cavs at #1 and the Celtics at #4

I was thinking bout this and how good things have been going seed wise. I still get nervous playing the Hawks but we've won every game against them this season and by a fair margin.

The Hawks are currently 3rd seed, and that means if there's no upsets we will face the Hawks second round. Which is better then facing Boston second round? Idk you tell me but that's what ALL of us wanted earlier in the season and guess what.

IT HAPPEND! (hopefully stays this way)

But then again I want the best possible teams to face the Cavs. I'd want Bobcats first round vs the Cavs then theyd have to face Boston (I think the Cavs would struggle more against Boston then Hawks).

Tbh, Dwight gets fouled 5x as hard nearly every foul against him.

And although his balance in the air was shifted, that was not a "hard" hit against Vareflop.

Getting hit midair above the shoulders is always hard mainly because it's hard to control how you fall. That's the main reason why they even call fouls on jumpshots where the player bumps the shooter (after the shot has been released). It didn't alter the shot, but it is a dangerous play.

Now, since it did happen to AV, ha-ha.

the celtics have a higher chance of beating us than the hawks. there's no way we lose to the hawks. they can't play half court and they have a power forward at center.

Yeh...thats why he has that long hair...it gives the impression that he was fouled hard when he throws his head around. I just can't believe it works after all these years. He is almost comic relief...except when you are playing him.

Wow. Was he really ejected for THAT? Gasol's Flagrant on Dwight looked more blatant than that. It just seems that the foul was made out to be a bigger deal than it really should have been..

I'd rather have this too, because as much as we laugh at the Celtics about how old they are, you never know what they can bring to the playoffs, especially if they can somehow tie the Cavs for a 2-2 season record to gain some confidence.

I want you guys to watch at 45 sec-55 sec

look how he fakes like he's dieing then he pops up like he's beign called for dinner.

Its simple.... the Celtics play rough, very physical...

What a better team to rough up than the Cav's, who will have one center comeback from vacation and another center who will be back from a thumb injury....

And if that series goes to 7 games... then there is no telling how much the Cav's will have left in the tank....

Last year we proved our worth going through Boston and Cleveland.... I dont think the Cav's can do the same.