Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

The Official Rashard Sucked vs. Boston thread ($$$)

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

Go eat a dick Junkie

I expect more from a professional comic...

I'm just tired of him posting all this bull**** after a loss. We get it, he hates the Magic.

I couldn't agree more. He's what I like to call a veteran troll, it amazes me he's lasted here this long.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

What constitutes as a slump anymore? 1 bad game? 2 bad games?

How about 50 out of 58 games?

Really, we're 8-50?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Really, we're 8-50?

whut?

Im not worried about his games but sometimes his attitude. He sometimes complains about not getting enough shots, and he gotta understand he is already getting almost 18 FGA per game (compared to Dwight's 10.4 FGA per game and VC's 18.1 FGA per game) He needs to focus on his shots as well as containing some of the PFS playing against him.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Really, we're 8-50?

Yes. Yes we are. Didn't you realize that team wins are adjusted by the league with direct correlation being between overpaid, underproducing, (did I mention overpaid?) PF performance and victories?

We're getting a top 3 lottery pick!!!

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

Im not worried about his games but sometimes his attitude. He sometimes complains about not getting enough shots, and he gotta understand he is already getting almost 18 FGA per game (compared to Dwight's 10.4 FGA per game and VC's 18.1 FGA per game) He needs to focus on his shots as well as containing some of the PFS playing against him.

Not even I would exaggerate how worthless Shard is. He is averaging 11.7fgapg.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Really, we're 8-50?

Yes. Yes we are. Didn't you realize that team wins are adjusted by the league with direct correlation being between overpaid, underproducing, (did I mention overpaid?) PF performance and victories?

We're getting a top 3 lottery pick!!!

That's pretty much how you sound right now. Is he playing like an All-Star this season? Of course not. Does he have the capability to play like an All-Star any night? Of course he does. Are we still in a good position to win the championship despite him having a sub par year? You betcha.

So quit your whining.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

Not even I would exaggerate how worthless Shard is. He is averaging 11.7fgapg.

and 6 three pointer attempts? given three point shooting is big part of his game.

omg seriously, rashard now? why don't you just wait until the end of the season, and look at the season stats for each player..then start one thread and bash them all at one time..

So I was at the game last night and Shard was REALLY PISSING ME OFF. Once it came down to the 4th quater and Shard missed ANOTHER open 3, I stood up and accidentally blurted "SHARD YOU FUC*ING SUCK" I then sat back down to see out of the corner of my eye a mom staring at me with one of those looks with her lil boy by her side.

FML smile_owned.gif

quote:

That's pretty much how you sound right now. Is he playing anywhere close to All-Star levels this season? Of course not. Does he have the capability to play like a medicore role player? Of course he does. Are we still in a good position to win the championship despite him having the worst year of his career? You betcha.

So quit your justifiable declarations of fact.

Fixed.