Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Barkley says Magic can't win title; Gives D.H. some advice(link)

quote:
Originally posted by dreman:

Barkley is almost as bad as Kenny Smith, Barkley was the one who said we are the best team in the east coast and can challange the Lakers etc while we were playing crappy ball and now when we are playing well and beating the celtics. cav, lakers etc and on a roll he puts us down? that does not add up at all what a fool. He also said we are the deepest in the leauge.

In Chuck's defense.. Even though I'll love it when he's proved wrong just like everybody else, he was riding us all season until the Jamison trade and that's when he turned his opinion. That being said, just because Charles Barkley says it doesn't mean it's gonna happen. Unfortunately it just means the now "zero" of the analysts that they give face time on TV for the NBA are in our corner..

Don't you guys listen to magicfan1961!?!?!?!

Barkley said it, it's right.

quote:
Originally posted by Fear Jameer!!:

quote:
Originally posted by dreman:

Barkley is almost as bad as Kenny Smith, Barkley was the one who said we are the best team in the east coast and can challange the Lakers etc while we were playing crappy ball and now when we are playing well and beating the celtics. cav, lakers etc and on a roll he puts us down? that does not add up at all what a fool. He also said we are the deepest in the leauge.

In Chuck's defense.. Even though I'll love it when he's proved wrong just like everybody else, he was riding us all season until the Jamison trade and that's when he turned his opinion. That being said, just because Charles Barkley says it doesn't mean it's gonna happen. Unfortunately it just means the now "zero" of the analysts that they give face time on TV for the NBA are in our corner..

yeah Charles was actually the only analyst in the freakin world that chose us to beat the Cavs last season, let alone choosing us in 6. He was with us the beginning of the year but like it's been stated, he jumped ship after the Jamison giveaway. I mean trade.

Barkley: The Magic are the team to beat on the Eastern Conference

Sir Charles is a genius! He's the smartest analyst they have! Barkley tells it like it is! Wish more were like him!!!!

Barkley: The Cavs are the team to beat

Wow, what an idiot! What the **** is wrong with this guy???? WOW

Being realistic....Chuck is speaking fairly truthfully with the Jamison trade making the Cavs the favorites over us. I just hope we can pull off an upset. Yes it will be an upset.

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

Being realistic....Chuck is speaking fairly truthfully with the Jamison trade making the Cavs the favorites over us. I just hope we can pull off an upset. Yes it will be an upset.

I could care less what that Barkley says. If Jamieson is so good, where is his ring? Barkley is as phony as the rest of those jerks. He is after the most money pure and simple.

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

I could care less what that Barkley says. If Jamieson is so good, where is his ring? Barkley is as phony as the rest of those jerks. He is after the most money pure and simple.

you know, not everything is about money. It may seem like it, but sometimes it's not.

You know that old saying? opinions are like a**holes, everyone's got one? this aint no different.

Everyone thought Chuck was the smartest man on TV when he said we were the team to beat in the East, now he changes his tune and he's an idiot like everyone else?

I personally think he's an idiot, whether he picks the Magic or not. He's entertaining to watch, but the guy is no smarter than you or I.

Barkley isn't some ridiculous idiot just because he said Cleveland's the favorite in the East. Come on people, grow up. Not everyone thinks we have the best team in the NBA, that's just reality.