Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game Thread: Bulls @ Magic Thurs. March 11th 8PM TNT

All I can say is that an El Magic jersey would be muoy legit, especially if it was pin striped. Also, I wonder if Derrick Rose will drive on Dwight again. He's loco if he does. See what I did there?

quote:
Originally posted by livebythe3:

If ur 23 and puerto rican and graduated from law school then u must be the 1st from ur whole family.... 0 wait I'm sorry... familia... to graduate from college

10qx54g.jpg

quote:

If ur 23 and puerto rican and graduated from law school then u must be the 1st from ur whole family.... 0 wait I'm sorry... familia... to graduate from college

Dude you are a racist d-bag! I too am Puerto Rican. I'm 30 years old and already a Doctor. Most people in my family have at least a bachelor's degree. What have you done with your life so far?

quote:
Originally posted by Versubio:

quote:

Dude you are a racist d-bag! I too am Puerto Rican. I'm 30 years old and already a Doctor. Most people in my family have at least a bachelor's degree. What have you done with your life so far?

Gotten you to take his bait. He's a troll man, just ignore him.

I think this GT is the message board version of having a seizure.

I was slightly concerned about this game.. until I saw on one of my fantasy teams that Loul Deng is out for two games... with one of those games being against us.

Dwight & Rose both have big games, but the Magic win by 9 plus. Post-game, Junkie will start a thread about how terrible Jameer's D was.

quote:

quote:

why would i support something that I feel is overpopulating the earth with having 5 kids at the age of 15.

The following quotes were copied directly from the Orlando Magic Zone Message Boards Terms of Service.

"We reserve the right to ban your use of this Message Board if you are held in violation of any of the Message Board rules. Inflammatory comments directed at an individual, a particular ethnic group, sexual orientation, gender, religion, etc. will not tolerated on the Message Boards."

"You also agree not to: "Troll" the board. In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding."

The Terms of Service are very clearly outlined and livebythe3 agreed to abide by them. His posts in this thread seem to be in clear violation of those Terms of Service. Mods, I'm very curious as to what your thoughts on the matter are.

This post was written by a concerned individual who's ethnic or racial lineage is of no consequence to his value as a human being.

Have a nice day, livebythe3 icon_wink.gif

livebythe3 is kind of like the mafia.

You know full well who is in the mafia, and that they're breaking the law. Cops try to find anything they can to arrest them. Capone didn't go in for any of his murders, he went in for tax evasion.

livebythe3 has been by far the most annoying person on this board, and nobody wants him around. Problem was, he never broke any of the rules according to the TOS, until now.

Consider this thread his "tax evasion".

quote:
Originally posted by Joe_PR:

quote:

quote:

why would i support something that I feel is overpopulating the earth with having 5 kids at the age of 15.

The following quotes were copied directly from the Orlando Magic Zone Message Boards Terms of Service.

"We reserve the right to ban your use of this Message Board if you are held in violation of any of the Message Board rules. Inflammatory comments directed at an individual, a particular ethnic group, sexual orientation, gender, religion, etc. will not tolerated on the Message Boards."

"You also agree not to: "Troll" the board. In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding."

The Terms of Service are very clearly outlined and livebythe3 agreed to abide by them. His posts in this thread seem to be in clear violation of those Terms of Service. Mods, I'm very curious as to what your thoughts on the matter are.

This post was written by a concerned individual who's ethnic or racial lineage is of no consequence to his value as a human being.

Have a nice day, livebythe3 icon_wink.gif

+uno

I know I'm gonna get bashed heavily for this, but I wouldn't be upset if we lost this game.

Hear me out, hear me out. I want to avoid playing Miami in the first round at all costs. If us losing can help Chicago get that last playoff spot instead of Miami, it's worth it.