Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

what's with all the media haters lately?

We've been seen as overachievers for years now. No 'lately' about it. It's too easy for the "experts" to polish their craft on our stereotypes--three-point shooting team, big man that can't shoot FT's, yada yada..

It only makes winning in the playoffs that much sweeter. Guys like Jon Barry, Chris Webber, etc.--they'll all have to eat it and I will enjoy watching them eat it. Again.

I was watching NBA fan night tonight and they had a Twitter question about a magic/ nugs finals and cwebb did his usual magic song and dance. That guy must reserve the right to hold all grudges for-ev-er or have some serious sand in his vag

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

I was watching NBA fan night tonight and they had a Twitter question about a magic/ nugs finals and cwebb did his usual magic song and dance. That guy must reserve the right to hold all grudges for-ev-er or have some serious sand in his vag

Excuse my ignorance, but why does he have a grudge against us?

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

Excuse my ignorance, but why does he have a grudge against us?

He had to learn the (penny)Hardaway.

"Lately?" The whole past 4 seasons were filled Nothing lately about it.

i have a cleveland fan that sits by me at work that noticed that if it wasn't for lebron james there would be no mention of cleveland as well. he's almost hoping that lebron wins the city a championship and then leaves to go elsewhere... funny guy.

you think any of this is getting to dwight? he sees the celts get away with slap fouls and moving picks, he sees kobe and the fake show getting away with chest elbows and pau getting some swings in on him, and yet if he dares raise his arm to anyone it's a big time technical and a suspension, and if it's not a suspension, tim legler is there to suggest that he get thrown out of the league.

to me it's like the nba is sending a message to dwight that he would get a fair deal if he left orlando, and that's my consparicy theory for the week.

take it or leave it, it's a slow work day.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

you think any of this is getting to dwight? he sees the celts get away with slap fouls and moving picks, he sees kobe and the fake show getting away with chest elbows and pau getting some swings in on him, and yet if he dares raise his arm to anyone it's a big time technical and a suspension, and if it's not a suspension, tim legler is there to suggest that he get thrown out of the league.

to me it's like the nba is sending a message to dwight that he would get a fair deal if he left orlando, and that's my consparicy theory for the week.

I have thought about that before. It was the same way for T-Mac while he was here...he got no respect.

I believe it...and when Dwight leaves, I will be done with basketball forever. This league is a ****ing joke. The NFL is a much better product.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

I have thought about that before. It was the same way for T-Mac while he was here...he got no respect.

I believe it...and when Dwight leaves, I will be done with basketball forever. This league is a ****ing joke. The NFL is a much better product.

Man this just depresses me.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

Man this just depresses me.

I'm with you...there is no denying that the NBA is just a step above the WWE.