Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Scotty Pippen disses Dwight..

Man, **** that long-faced mother****er! He was given the chance on multiple occasions to win a ring without "The Man" and failed every time. The day that I listen to Pippen is the same day that I'll listen to Odom.

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

Man, **** that long-faced mother****er! He was given the chance on multiple occasions to win a ring without "The Man" and failed every time. The day that I listen to Pippen is the same day that I'll listen to Odom.

That's probably why he's saying this. He wasn't assertive enough and needed a Superstar like Jordan to take over games. Perhaps he's relating to Dwight.

Questioning someone's drive sure is funny when he refused to come back into a playoff game because they were not running a play for him.

it's hard to disagree about his offensive game, though it has picked up quite a bit this season. He'll only get better and better as time goes on. I can't see him not improving his game even more this offseason.

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

it's hard to disagree about his offensive game, though it has picked up quite a bit this season. He'll only get better and better as time goes on. I can't see him not improving his game even more this offseason.

If he said this in December of last year I would have agreed with him. But to say this now is just asinine.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Questioning someone's drive sure is funny when he refused to come back into a playoff game because they were not running a play for him.

LOL I remember something like this happening but can't remember which game it was.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

LOL I remember something like this happening but can't remember which game it was.

It was against the Knicks in the playoffs after MJ's first "retirement." The exact game I am not sure of.

quote:
Originally posted by Jaybird:

Because being a Magic-hater is the thing to do. Sometimes you have to prove, silencing all doubt, that you're deserving of praise. It's disheartening to hear yet another dis against Orlando (especially Dwight), but the best we can hope for, for what we know as a very special Orlando Magic team, is that they ride these comments all the way to the trophy. Fuel for the fire.

Amen bro!

quote:
but what about Dwight's game saving blocks, defensive plays or rebounds?

Can you please name a few?

Not to go against your argument, which is pretty smart by the way, but just to look up for them, because I dont remember many game winning defensive plays in the last possesion by Dwight.

I think wat Pippen is saying is we need that one-two punch..a star like wade? melo? or someone else? something like kobe-shaq , magic-kareem, Mj-Pippen