Sign in to follow this  
StrongMind3

Now in Regards to Matt Barnes' "Pump Fake" to Kobe's Head...

i think the bigger issue is the elbows thrown by derek fisher and kobe, asd well as the wild girly swing done by pau gasol, we all know if that was dwight he would have been suspended and stern would move the entire team to china.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Yeah what I don't like about this is the fact that when someone gets under Kobe's skin he usually lights them up for 50

34 points for 12-30 shooting and not getting his teammates involved AT ALL at the end, plus a missed buzzer beater.

Man, Barnes should've said sorry and accepted defeat from the beginning...

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Yeah what I don't like about this is the fact that when someone gets under Kobe's skin he usually lights them up for 50

34 points for 12-30 shooting and not getting his teammates involved AT ALL at the end, plus a missed buzzer beater.

Man, Barnes should've said sorry and accepted defeat from the beginning...

Kobe doesn't get his teammates involved at the end of close games hardly ever. He usually takes it into his own hands, and he should. He is after all the best closer in the game. Plus he was making shots at the end. We're very fortunate he didn't get his foot behind the line and/or make the buzzer beater. I love the way Matt is playing him, but the fact of the matter is, Kobe has accepted challenges before and usually wins them.

I love the way Barnes doesn't back down from him. I don't think it'll change much. Kobe will get his. If anything it will force Kobe to try to make spectacular shots every time down the floor (which unfortunately he makes a lot of the time). I also like the way Pietrus plays Kobe as well. When he rejected his little fadeaway I nearly put my fist through the ceiling.

The smarter play would be inbound the ball to Kobe's head and catch it back and follow by a hard dunk. Kobe will end up getting ejected and that would be the play of the year

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Barnes was > Kobe last night.

But you gotta say Kobe not flinching was pretty insane. That was comin straight at him, and if it wasnt it was close enough to flinch

Yea man kobe scoring 34 points on the night but still Barnes>kobe

LOL

Seriously though, are people actually impressed Kobe didn't flinch? Just because he's a robot doesn't mean he's a "bigger man"

and as mentioned, sometimes it's better to flinch

knockout_kobe__childs.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

Matt barnes doing that is a joke. really cool man. what is this street ball?

So you would rather the Lakers push us around and us back down?

Give me a break. You Barnes criticizers are nothing but closet Kobe fans.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

Matt barnes doing that is a joke. really cool man. what is this street ball?

So you would rather the Lakers push us around and us back down?

Give me a break. You Barnes criticizers are nothing but closet Kobe fans.

The lakers weren't pushing us around...we were winning the whole game and don't give me that garbage that the reason we were winning is because matt barnes acting like a clown.

I am a kobe bryant fan i think he is the most clutch player in the nba and i enjoy watching him play.

But i am a magic fan on top of it all and what matt barnes did was just shananigans