Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Dwight Gets Suspended.....

quote:
Originally posted by John Tropic:

i'm pretty sure they reset it in the playoffs and you get to receive another 6 or 7 techs before your suspended; i think so at least

ahhhh, that's right.

On one hand I would hate to see it.... On the other hand, Gortat would love some burn and plays very well in those conditions and Dwight could use some rest. Just sayin....

I won't mind if he gets suspended for one game, 'Tat always seems to step up when Duhwhite is out.

I really don't want Dwight to get suspended, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does get another Tech before the season is over. There's still alot of games to be played.

I'm just thankful it all resets for the Playoffs, otherwise we'd be in trouble.

One game suspension, not a huge deal at this point...BUT REMEMBER: Every other Tech following that suspension results in another one game possession.

AKA, not a huge deal could become a big deal if he gets two more following a suspension.

SO. If I had to choose, I would ask Dwight NOT to get any more techs. icon_biggrin.gif

he needs to get suspended during the regular season cuz last year he got suspended during the playoffs during the first round against the sixers. we won dat game anywho but still... nothing is guaranteed. we need our big man