Sign in to follow this  
Pride_for_the_Game

Matt Barnes = Coward/whiner

Kobe has hit several players in the nuts. That's about as cowardly as it gets.

You know this is true, and if you need evidence you can kindly go **** yourself over to youtube.

quote:
Originally posted by Pride_for_the_Game:

quote:
OK, let me stop you right there. If you have ever met Matt Barnes, you will learn that he's actually a very nice guy and surprisingly not "gangseter." You'd be shocked at how good he is with people

I live 30mins from Oracle Arena. I know EXACTLY how he is. I know exaclty what he did every night for Golden State when he came into the league. He acted a like selfish baby then and he is done the biggest loser act in the game to date.

I wish he would have hit you in the head with the ball! Stop crying and acting like a little *****!

GO MAGIC!!!

quote:
Posted March 07, 2010 06:24 PM Hide Post

He faked a ball at his head...owwww...owww...Immmmm telllling...

If you want to see ugly dial gasol...if you want dirty...try laimbeer. Get lost loser...dont you have some toilet seats to clean at the oscars? I hear tom hanks has the runs tonight. HAVE FUN.

Bowen reacted to a play. He decided to kick a player. He followed through with and didnt run from the player after he did it. He did not complain.

Charles Barkley threw a Ball and Shaq's head and then scuffled with him.

Mat Barnes FAKED the throw, complained to refs and to Kobe's credit he didnt even flinch. If Matt was a real man he would've just shut up and played ball or he would've really settled it right there. He chose the coward route.

i found a new respect for matt barnes....im glad he's on the team...too many players have no heart in the nba....matt stood up to kobe and showed time and time again he wasnt shook!!!!

Ok. we have a winner. I apologize. Matt Barnes is not the biggest coward in the game. This clip was posted on the Cavaliers forums as a response to the Barnes video I posted there. (I have also posted the Barnes video on Celtics, Hawks and Bucks websites just to let people around the country know what type of players Orlando, FLA respects).

Here is the most cowardice act in NBA history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QQklheAGdg

Thanks to Rumpledforeskin of Cleveland Cavaliers forums site

Guys, its a joke account that he made. Anyone who says Matt Barnes is dirtier than Bowen is either a troll, or the stupidest person on the planet.

And since he can operate a computer, I am guessing he is a troll.