quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Arex Bawrin:

One of them made a huge shot in the ECF last year, and they called him Shard.

one shot, that's it?

He actually had two, the game winner in Game 1 and the turnaround 3 already posted.

How many big time shots has Vince made in the ECF? Oh yeah that's right, he's never gotten that far.

Oh, so the ECF game winners are the only ones that count?? Oh alright. Let's just forget about the countless game winners that vince has made throughout his 11 or 12 years in the league. No need to bring up the fact that most of the shots that lewis makes are from assists by Carter or Nelson.

why are you getting so defensive? Of course we pick lewis on a catch and shoot at the buzzer. He did it for us last year.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Arex Bawrin:

One of them made a huge shot in the ECF last year, and they called him Shard.

one shot, that's it?

He actually had two, the game winner in Game 1 and the turnaround 3 already posted.

How many big time shots has Vince made in the ECF? Oh yeah that's right, he's never gotten that far.

Oh, so the ECF game winners are the only ones that count?? Oh alright. Let's just forget about the countless game winners that vince has made throughout his 11 or 12 years in the league. No need to bring up the fact that most of the shots that lewis makes are from assists by Carter or Nelson.

What did all those game winners that Vince had do for his team? Shard made clutch basket after clutch basket in the playoffs. However, VC missed a game winner that would've sent the Raptors into the ECF a few years ago....

Give me Ice-O over the old man in the clutch every day.

I'd give it to whoever is hot at the time. But if both were equally shooting well, I'd go with VC because he is better at creating his own shot. But if Shard can get an open catch and shoot, I wouldn't mind either icon_smile.gif

What did all those game winners that Vince had do for his team? Shard made clutch basket after clutch basket in the playoffs. However, VC missed a game winner that would've sent the Raptors into the ECF a few years ago....

Give me Ice-O over the old man in the clutch every day.

oh yeah let's suck shards balls because that one turn around in the ECF's. Shard has never been to the conference finals before last year also you bring up the fact that Carter missed that shot to get to the eastern conference finals with a suck *** team. Shard before last year has never been in that position period. Couldn't do it with Seattle. Oh that's right because you can't build a team around him because he can't do all things a star can do. He's a three point threat and that's it. Plays no d, rebounding is mediocre at best, and is not an above average passer! Not too mention he's not a very good ball handler and is slow. Oh yeah and tell me some other game winners he's had before last years playoffs? Because as I can remember it's been Dwights dunks and hedos game winners sealing the deal for us.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

that video still gives me goosebumps

That was a GREAT pic by Dwight.

Seriously. Props to Dwight for that bump.

quote:
Originally posted by Jaybird:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

that video still gives me goosebumps

That was a GREAT pic by Dwight.

Seriously. Props to Dwight for that bump.

Def. sometimes you gotta get a little down and dirty!