Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Stern making it obvious

Stern is making it obvious how much the league favors the Cavs. Anybody see their highlights from last night? After West made the "dunk" over McGrady, the team rushed the court into a dog pile. You guessed it, the officials did nothing about it.

Stern is making it obvious how much the league favors the Cavs. Anybody see their highlights from last night? After West made the "dunk" over McGrady, the team rushed the court into a dog pile. You guessed it, the officials did nothing about it.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

I think what is obvious is the fact that there are 2 different ways of refereeing ...

There is the Cleveland way

And everyone else.

Cleveland storming the court should of been called... it was the most childish crap I have seen in the NBA...

You beat the Knicks, who havent been good since the 90's.... congrats...

But to storm the court is straight up disrespect for the other players, and shows the maturity level of the Cav's..

Doing it in college is one thing, because atleast teams dont storm the court until they beat someone good.

Now will ESPN dog the Cav's... nope... but they should...

Remember last year when ESPN said them doing the picture poses was the reason they would win the NBA Championship? "Look at them act like a bunch of retards, they're so together!"

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

they are so co7cky, arrogant and childish...they dont deserve to win anything, they are absolutely classless

Yes they are childish. The entire team is childish because they all follow and look up to their leader, Lebron. And we all know Lebron was never forced to grow up. He never went to college, probably only took like 2 tests in high school, has people to take care of his money, bills, taxes, house, laundry, cooking, cleaning, children, etc. and never has to do anything adults have to do, so in escence he is a child and his teamates are a reflection of him, so they are children too. He is simply a little kid trapped in the body of a man. That's why he cries and doesn't shake hands when he looses and that's why we call him LeBaby

This team is so far beyond unprofessional it's ridiculous.

I've never seen a professional squad (much-less TOP TIER professional squad...this is no minor league) act so childish. They act like this is a game.

You'd think they woulda learned from last year. Grow up, change your attitude, and you might have a shot at a title.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

This team is so far beyond unprofessional it's ridiculous.

I've never seen a professional squad (much-less TOP TIER professional squad...this is no minor league) act so childish. They act like this is a game.

You'd think they woulda learned from last year. Grow up, change your attitude, and you might have a shot at a title.

This is almost as bad as Lebron dancing around like an idiot against the Bulls... Where Noah was like "Dude... seriously?"

Thats why Lebron will never be on the level of Jordan or Kobe for that matter....

Both of those guys will make you look stupid by playing and taking it to you... there are no dances or 30min hand shakes or make believe team photo's...

Both of those guys just go out and play.

So...Dwight pumps his fist after making a shot, while getting mauled by Flopajao, in the ECF and gets a technical foul...but a ******bag party is acceptable after Delonte "I have herpes on my face" West dunks on T-Mac, then flexes his "muscles"?

This league is jacked up. This **** doesn't happen in the NFL.