Sign in to follow this  
tenplay

What happened to Ryan Anderson?

Ryan's first really bad game came against the Pistons I believe. Then after that game against Utah (which the Magic blew the 15 plus halftime lead of course), he's never been the same and that was early into the season. So yeah, he isn't what he use to be.

He's not playing great lately is the reason and not even shooting that great from 3 anymore like from the start of the season. I like Ryan in certain line ups against certain teams. When his shot is falling, there is no doubt he's a huge weapon. I just think between him and Bass they can be changed out depending who the Magic play that night.

Brandon Bass deserves some time to get into the flow of the team. He hasn't been out there much to justify how he works with this team. During the first 10 games there were a couple of games where Bass was hitting shots for us in the 4th to ride to a W. He'll be used heavily in the playoffs, as I think we all see that.

I suggested it a week or so ago, that Stan should give Bass a few games to get into rhythm to see how he plays. Anderson has been absolute junk before Stan turned to Bass, but Brandon isn't doing a good job. If he came out and played two great games off the bench we likely are watching Bass first off the bench for a while, but I'm guessing we are going to see Anderson getting the PT again.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

We should just start 10 players instead of 5, that way no one will have anything to ***** about when their guy isn't getting enough minutes.

Why would it matter? Jameer would just shoot the ball anyways.

If both Bass and Anderson are just gonna come in and not rebound or defend then I'd rather see Bass get time since he's pretty decent in isolation plays versus Anderson who just chucks bad threes.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

And definitley not passing amirite?

Of course not... have you seen his SWAT rating? awful.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

And definitley not passing amirite?

Of course not... have you seen his SWAT rating? awful.

This is true, and an uncredible source, using an equation MIND YOU, has now claimed that his Pass:Shoot ratio is -2412341234135325235 now.

Yes, you heard it here folks; he shoots so much compared to his passing that his ratio turned negative.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Hey guys, I've noticed that in these last two games we have played Bass instead of Anderson we happen to be 2-0.

Interesting???

This is because Brandon Bass looks like he's lost only to FOOL the other defender, then he brings down the backboard on his face.

Bravo SVG; quite an ingenious strategy. I should have known.