Sign in to follow this  
badboy

This loss all on Stan

Poor job both on stan, and the magic players... was that basketball? NO. The fans all witnessed a 18 pt deficit, to a 7 pt win. Horrible performance, probably the worst i have ever seen. This makes any Magic fan as myself furious with the un-improved poor performance. This is NOT the first game the magic can not be consistant witht their lead and wrap the game in little present ribbons, and hand the game to the opposite team. Ridiculous

Andre

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiC:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by VCMagic15:

Brandon Bass could have stopped West... but Nope.

Oh for ****'s sake.

Brandon Bass is an awful defender. I wish you people would realize that. Just awful.

I hope you are just being sarcastic. As I remember Brandon Bass played very very good defense against West last game we played them. The thing is Stan is so dumb and just couldn't see that. 40 points!! WOW!!

Big props to Gray though he silenced Dwight in the second half. I wish stan can see that Dwight is playing tired and put in Gortat.

When Bass guarded West last game, West had 7 points in 9 minutes.

We are always losing games like this, leading at first by double digits and ending up losing the game.

We are always lacking defense and focus when we are up by double digits. Then when the other team makes a run, we just jack up threes. That is good for us if they are falling, but if not sorry.

I think we need some spark from the bench for the second half ala "Mr. Third or Fourth Quarter."

I agree. I've been mad about some losses but this one tops it off. I'm so heated at Stan u don't even understand. Why would u leave Pietrus in the game? Simply shooting 3s and missing. 15 minutes 0 points. Along with that, did u guys see the play where he tried to lob it to Dwight when a guy was in front of him? How the heck was Dwight suppose to get that?

He didn't have 1 point. He had the Magic 0.

The thing that makes me mad about Stan is why don't u use what works? The last game, Dwight was on West and had him on lockdown. Do u think he would use the lineup that worked. Anyone with some sense would have. So many times where Stan had something that worked against someone and u don't see it when we need it.

Do u think he would have played Gortat and Howard at the same time?

Bass?

Vince Carter: The man who use to be my favorite player when he was in Toronto. To sum it up, he's tooooo inconsistent. I'm tired of it now. Too many bad games. I've been wanting him to do well but like I said, I'm tired of his inconsistency.

I'm beginning to think Hedo was a better closer for us for sure.

Lewis was worse than Carter. 20 million to put 9 points on the board.

We had 2 guys show up tonight. Dwight and Jameer.

Oh; Barnes always tries and brings it. I'm not mad at him.

quote:

quote:

Oh for ****'s sake.

Brandon Bass is an awful defender. I wish you people would realize that. Just awful.

He could still body West a hell of a lot better than rashard lewis.

The thing that i still am having trouble understanding is why he didn't try Gortat and Dwight on the floor at the same time. Put Gortat on West or hell even dwight, was aaron grey gonna tear up marcin? NO.

He puts them in together in random games but not this one.

Vince Carter is a flat out joke, I don't even know what to say about that guy. He is awful.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiC:

quote:

quote:

Oh for ****'s sake.

I hope you are just being sarcastic. As I remember Brandon Bass played very very good defense against West last game we played them. The thing is Stan is so dumb and just couldn't see that. 40 points!! WOW!!

Big props to Gray though he silenced Dwight in the second half. I wish stan can see that Dwight is playing tired and put in Gortat.

When Bass guarded West last game, West had 7 points in 9 minutes.

If my memory is correct that 7 points came from jump shots, and not inside the paint. That is I can say lower percentage shots. Also, West ended up being frustrated and not making shots after that.

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

jj reddick is back to being horrible again. Dwight and peaches has been arguing alot, I dont blame dwight at all

Redick just had 11 points off the bench, he did exactly what is asked of him? To bring a scoring threat off the bench.

DoM, the king of sarcasm. Never really read anything you've brought to a conversation that's been more than a shot at someone's opinion. Shoot first SG... haha, what a joker. Shoot first small forward, haha...you're hilarious. How about an actual constructive thought *******?

At this point, I'm honestly torn.

On the one hand, I want my team to win.

On the other hand, I want Brandon Bass to play 36mpg for the next 2 months, so all you people will shut the hell up about how great his defense is based on one block he made in a preseason game.

quote:
Originally posted by Kris Brockington:

I agree. I've been mad about some losses but this one tops it off. I'm so heated at Stan u don't even understand. Why would u leave Pietrus in the game? Simply shooting 3s and missing. 15 minutes 0 points. Along with that, did u guys see the play where he tried to lob it to Dwight when a guy was in front of him? How the heck was Dwight suppose to get that?

He didn't have 1 point. He had the Magic 0.

The thing that makes me mad about Stan is why don't u use what works? The last game, Dwight was West. Do u think he would use the lineup that worked. Anyone with some sense would have. So many times where Stan had something that worked against someone and u don't see it when we need it.

Do u think he would have played Gortat and Howard at the same time?

Bass?

Vince Carter: The man who use to be my favorite player when he was in Toronto. To sum it up, he's tooooo inconsistent. I'm tired of it now. Too many bad games. I've been wanting him to do well but like I said, I'm tired of his inconsistency.

I'm beginning to think Hedo was a better closer for us for sure.

Lewis was worse than Carter. 20 million to put 9 points on the board.

We had 2 guys show up tonight. Dwight and Jameer.

Oh; Barnes always tries and brings it. I'm not mad at him.

I think you should put down your keyboard for a few minutes, if not for the lack spacing or use of something called a paragraph.