Sign in to follow this  
JTrip

Chuck Barclay jumps on cavs wagon =(

This team lacks the players to get to the finals again. Shard's game is only good for the last 2 minutes of a game as he does nothing all game long. VC I am not sold on yet. He needs 20 shots a game and he is not going to get that. Also these bad habits of not putting teams away do not go away. It is what it is. I can not even watch a whole game. I yearn for a team that lays it all out all of the time. Don't like what I see from this bunch.

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

This team lacks the players to get to the finals again. Shard's game is only good for the last 2 minutes of a game as he does nothing all game long. VC I am not sold on yet. He needs 20 shots a game and he is not going to get that. Also these bad habits of not putting teams away do not go away. It is what it is. I can not even watch a whole game. I yearn for a team that lays it all out all of the time. Don't like what I see from this bunch.

/cry

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:

/cry

Why cry? Get over it, it's a game. They get paid millions and take off half the time. Why would I spend endless hours watching them? Come playoff time it's different but that doesn't change the fact that this team will not win it all. We look great when shots are falling. Other than that this is a very low IQ basketball team that makes too many turnovers and shoots way too many 3's as they are no longer falling consistently.

quote:

quote:

quote:

/cry

Why cry? Get over it, it's a game. They get paid millions and take off half the time. Why would I spend endless hours watching them? Come playoff time it's different but that doesn't change the fact that this team will not win it all. We look great when shots are falling. Other than that this is a very low IQ basketball team that makes too many turnovers and shoots way too many 3's as they are no longer falling consistently.

What do you mean low IQ basketball team? We have FOUR white people on our team!

quote:

quote:

quote:

/cry

FAIL, I wish that the message board could test the IQ of the posters, because it would block your posts. Same crap as all the haters desguised as Magic fans, Magic suck blah blah blah, low IQ blah blah blah, Jameer shoot first blah blah blah, too many threes blah blah blah, team will not win it all blah blah blah...There is a Cavs Message Board waiting for you. See my previous post as an example of a well thought out post that actually has some substance rather than the dribble many like you put out.