Sign in to follow this  
JTrip

Chuck Barclay jumps on cavs wagon =(

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

He said Cavs getting Jamison puts them over the hump before the game. He said we won last year because they had 97 year old Ben Wallace and Anderson Varejao guarding Rashard.

Jamison is 97 years old as well. Also, why is getting Ilgauskas such a big deal now? The guy sucks, and is currently the most overrated player in the league.

+10000000

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by rc0101:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

I can see how he thinks that if they end up getting Ilgauskas back, and I bet you that was the tipping point for him.

But we'll still wipe the floor on them, and then chuck will claim all along that he knew the magic would beat the cavs.

LOL. We are not going to the finals this year. Barkley is right at least 95% of the time.

95% of the time he is right everytime...This can't be good.

He said tonight that Cavs would come up from behind and win. He said early that Jamison would be traded to the Cavs. He was pretty accurate on picking out the wins for last years

playoffs, except picking the Magic to win the finals. I say we are pretty much screwed this year.

Maybe you should ask Chuck if 2012 will happen or not, since he is all knowing and all.

So should the Magic forfeit the season because Chuck dont got his money on them? Honestly looking at his gambling record, I am glad he aint picking the Magic. Not the most impressive resume.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

He said Cavs getting Jamison puts them over the hump before the game. He said we won last year because they had 97 year old Ben Wallace and Anderson Varejao guarding Rashard.

Jamison is 97 years old as well. Also, why is getting Ilgauskas such a big deal now? The guy sucks, and is currently the most overrated player in the league.

I think it's mainly because without Z they have no depth at the Center spot, and really... without Z, AV would be the one backing up Shaq. AV.

oh wait, I mean... DPOY AV!!!!

Also, lol @ getting Jamison to *guard* Lewis... like this guy has ever been known for good defense.

Also, Shaq is injured and will possibly be out for 6 weeks, they have no one to play at C (well, besides AV), so hopefully this is enough for us to catch up to them.

I am skeptical about Orlando beating the Cavs in the play offs this year. However with that said, we will not be playing the Cavs this year. They will lose to Boston in the second round.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

I am skeptical about Orlando beating the Cavs in the play offs this year. However with that said, we will not be playing the Cavs this year. They will lose to Boston in the second round.

Not if the refs have a say in it.

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by rc0101:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

I can see how he thinks that if they end up getting Ilgauskas back, and I bet you that was the tipping point for him.

But we'll still wipe the floor on them, and then chuck will claim all along that he knew the magic would beat the cavs.

LOL. We are not going to the finals this year. Barkley is right at least 95% of the time.

95% of the time he is right everytime...This can't be good.

He said tonight that Cavs would come up from behind and win. He said early that Jamison would be traded to the Cavs. He was pretty accurate on picking out the wins for last years

playoffs, except picking the Magic to win the finals. I say we are pretty much screwed this year.

Maybe you should ask Chuck if 2012 will happen or not, since he is all knowing and all.

This is silly. How would Barkley know about 2012? Barkley analizes match ups. Bottom line we lost our match up advantage with Cavs. When Cavs wisely signed Jamison, victory was sealed.

Victory was sealed? I guess I'll be able to get more stuff done around the house, because the NBA season is over and all.

Do you know how many times the Magic and Cavs have played each other with both teams healthy? Once.

Do you know how many times the Magic and Cavs have played each other with both teams healthy and playoff rosters in tact? Once.

Do you know who won that game even with the refs trying to cause a different outcome? Magic.

I think we'll take the cavs... I just liked Chuck having our back... It was nice to have someone backing us up while Kenny Smith and Tim Legler are hanging off Lebrons balls

quote:

Victory was sealed? I guess I'll be able to get more stuff done around the house, because the NBA season is over and all.

Do you know how many times the Magic and Cavs have played each other with both teams healthy? Once.

Do you know how many times the Magic and Cavs have played each other with both teams healthy and playoff rosters in tact? Once.

Do you know who won that game even with the refs trying to cause a different outcome? Magic.

Don't kill the messenger. I wanted Magic to win it all too. The Cavs GM made some brillant moves and added players that make their better. Jamison solved their mismatch problem with Lewis.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
Don't kill the messenger. I wanted Magic to win it all too.

Think we're all aware that you don't want the Magic to win it all anymore, thanks.

You do not know what I want at all.