Sign in to follow this  
richnba

Summer Job

Does anyone know a good place to get a summer job, I have applied just about every where but it seems everyone is hiring people with experience. Some suggestions please

Does anyone know a good place to get a summer job, I have applied just about every where but it seems everyone is hiring people with experience. Some suggestions please

I dont even know all of them thats how much of them I have applied to, but most of the major food places, and some hotels, some retail stores

I have been mainly applying online could that be one of the problems?

Yes. Big time. If you see online that they are hiring, go into the place and ask yourself. If they can put a face to the application, you have a much better chance. Being underage might be a setback for many places. If you haven't tried yet, grocery stores love to hire guys like you. I would also try to get a job as a buss boy at some restaurant. I did that for awhile back in my day and the money was good. Don't worry, you will find something. I had that same problem when I was in high school. Hell, I graduated from college and it still took 6 months for me to find a good opportunity.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Deviated Septum in my nose, they are going to do something up there so I can breath again lol

Nice....I just had facial reconstruction for my cheek. I broke three bones in it in the middle of last week. It sure is nice to breath again.