Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

lol I just realized something

I go to RDV Sportsplex fairly often, and I just realized that I've been matched up against Dan Savage two or three times during 5-on-5s, most recently on Friday. Hilarious!

This is completely random, but I was just browsing through the Magic site and came across his pic and said, "Wait......I've seen him before."

So, yeah. Hopefully Alex Kennedy shows up soon so I can give hoopsworld a piece of my mind.

I go to RDV Sportsplex fairly often, and I just realized that I've been matched up against Dan Savage two or three times during 5-on-5s, most recently on Friday. Hilarious!

This is completely random, but I was just browsing through the Magic site and came across his pic and said, "Wait......I've seen him before."

So, yeah. Hopefully Alex Kennedy shows up soon so I can give hoopsworld a piece of my mind.

If Dan decides to grace this thread with his presence, he'll let you know. He barely took any shots, a testament to his unselfish, team-first mentality. In fact, the Magic should sign him to the team so he can be our PASS-FIRST POINT GUARD, so he could teach Jameer a thing or two.

Our team won, and I was definitely the catalyst. I was like Bron on the fast break, yo. Straight ill.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

No but seriously, I always picture TITY looking like this.

1251595480_7442_full.jpeg

That looks more like jec than anything else.

LOL, it actually does. From what I recall he did post a pic one night in the chat.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

No but seriously, I always picture TITY looking like this.

1251595480_7442_full.jpeg

That looks more like jec than anything else.

LOL, it actually does. From what I recall he did post a pic one night in the chat.

SG.png?t=1263959784