Sign in to follow this  
Darthmagic

Hollingers take

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

The best thing about ESPN articles is reading the comments, and this one doesn't disappoint.

yep. the dregs of the internet right there

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

The best thing about ESPN articles is reading the comments, and this one doesn't disappoint.

yep. the dregs of the internet right there

I even had to get in on it, it's like driving by a car wreck or watching The Jersey Shore. You want to stay as far away as possible but can't help diving in.

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

I really think that a series between us and them will be a battle. Could go either way right now. However if Vince plays like he can for four games they don't have a chance. Will that happen I have no idea.

I honestly think if Vince can play at a high level in the playoffs " No one stands a chance".

Hollinger also said this...during Dail Dime Live...

quote:

John Hollinger: I hated that shot by LeBron. Really poor decision to just pull up for such a long jack. Love that VC attacked and probed the defense for the kickout to Shard rather than settling.

When he plays like that Orlando is really tough to beat. He just doesn't play like that terribly often.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

Quote:

It's amazing how much perception can change in half a week. Coming out of the trading deadline, the Eastern Conference playoffs shaped up as the Cleveland Invitational. With the Cavaliers' acquisition of Antawn Jamison, it seemed nobody could hope to topple a Cleveland team that was already running away from the rest of the East. But after Sunday's 101-95 loss to the Cavs' rivals from Orlando -- and make no mistake, this has become one of basketball's biggest and baddest rivalries

http://myespn.go.com/s/convers...s/show/story/4934244

In my country we call this people "panqueques".

quote:
Originally posted by Guitarzan:

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

I really think that a series between us and them will be a battle. Could go either way right now. However if Vince plays like he can for four games they don't have a chance. Will that happen I have no idea.

I honestly think if Vince can play at a high level in the playoffs " No one stands a chance".

Vince has to come up big against the Celts and the Cavs since they dont have anyone can match up Vince. Parker doesn't have the size and Pierce is too slow. Vince will have a much tougher time against the lakers since they got Artest who is a great defender. Nelson has to step up against the lakers

I am always hearing how VC disappears in the playoffs yet his:

Rebounds

Assists

Steals

Blocks

3pt%

Turnovers

playoff averages are all better than Kobe and even comparable to M.J. himself in most categories.

Kobe has him beat in FT% by 3% points and FG% by 2% points and the greatest SG to ever play the game has him beat by 6% points in FG% and averaged 7 more PPG every other career playoff statistic is even. Where this disappears in the big games came from puzzles me.